GPX4500 Made of Gold

Alright, I have been invited by many to go to the Goldfields and have a look at how it happens exactly with all matters involved. Chris there will be alot i will tell you for your research for articles you can write about. I hope.

Rexb, Chris, historically we all know that these have been at the time of Pharaohs. Thats mostly the reason why it was a British colony. Its not only Sudan or Egypt, FYI Ethiopia has alot to do with it, although that was an Italian colony. It falls from them too. Still point is, there are many mines possible here to some standards (even Diamonds) in this part of North Africa but only Goverments with contracts to other countries are beneficiaries. (benefiting now is only France) So don't you even think that this has not passed their mind, but only that these became true Gold Mines and they are already mining. For that to happen as I explained before, are mostly to other countries with the right technology and then they share it. By sharing it, I mean Goverment to Goverment. On the other hand, as for the people, we are talking about places that even the goverment didn't even know about!!!! as a normal Nugget hunting. Sudan is a huge country and THE LARGEST IN AFRICA, if you didn't know that. Also the 6th or 7th in the world (with many countries appearing I don't know). Does that surprise you?

So still the secrecy about all of this, is how and where? to the goverment themselves! Thats why they stopped metal detectors, cuz they mostly don't know where these ppl are finding it. There are popular places, but trust me the popular it gets the more they get a hassle. why do you think all these problems would be happening in the first place.

Man, I know all this sounds like a movie or something!! I thought Blood Diamonds (the Movie) was crazy, but now Im living it in a way. Not the deadly way, but you know what I mean. Africa is very rich in many minerals but unfortunately can never be publicised or be gained from. Why do you think South Africa is the King of Gold only after a stable Goverment. I bet you that there are countries in Africa which can beat SA easily, but how can they when you have SHARKS as officials and other countries who eat it alive. SAD BUT TRUE.

wHaT a ShAMe

AmD

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Rex & Chris....

I noticed on a forum or somewhere that there was in interest for 4500`s in egypt as well...So that will catch on to probably.. or already has, and we just dont know it yet...

I think this whole outbreak is neat, and I hope they find many pounds of gold to help enrich thier lives...

Oh here it is .. It wasnt a forum , rather just a odd place to ask for orders...scroll down to the inquiries

http://www.1000metaldetectors.com/minelab-...etector-review/

Hey Adam,

As i always said in my posts, especially the one to grubstake, that Egyptians are smart business men, but have nothing got to do with a gold rush in their country. All they are are doing is Import & Export to Sudan and almost 80% through Dubai. Definitely the main reason for increasing a GPX 4500 price. Again like I said Business is Business. They were smart enough to know the GPX 4500 would be in Demand and bought many, many, many of them way before May 2009. The places you are talking about in Egypt from the info by Chris and Rex, can never be touched by normal citizens. I know the next question can be how do you know? Take my word for it. I know

Adam sorry I answered you even before I looked at the link you sent, but .. All true don't you think? Any one there was either Dubai, Sudan or Egypt. Now you ask yourself why they increased the prices on themselves.

Jagdoctor1. You are right. I did mention on them earlier post. The worry is more about the High Crash when all this over. I'm really a person who looks out to the future, but when I see many happy infront of me I just can't mention it and put them down. I take it like this: its only the too late who won't gain but if they already got their machines worth already, then it wouldn't matter to even sell it for a Dollar. This way other parts of the world would gain and hopefully he must have already gained. So I think this is kind of the Sweet Crash. Housing is a different crash unless they rented and got a big ROI on it. Don't you think? ;) I mean you might even gain from it in 6 months and no loss to both sides.

AMD,

Is it possible for you to take pictures and post them here if you go to the gold fields? I`m sure all of us would like to see what type of ground the prospectors are metal detecting on. Also pictures of the prospectors with thier equipment ,and intervievs would be great.

Could you please tell us why the prospectors could not metal detect in southern Egypt?

• 2 weeks later...

I thought this was interesting, I was looking at an article about the recent discovery of a Persian army lost 2,500 years ago in the Egyptian desert:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33791672/ns/te...cience-science/

And came across the reference to "Berenice Panchrysos" also discovered earlier by the same archeologists. Since it was described as an ancient city of gold I looked it up, it was described as being near an area where the Egyptians drew their principal source for mining gold "Jebel Allaki". It's also stated as being located in modern day Sudan. Anyway, interesting stuff to stumble across, here are some links along with a photo of what the gold producing areas may look like in the last link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berenice_Panchrysos

http://askville.amazon.com/website-check-b...uestId=62631933

http://www.afripics.com/home/products/prod...ProductID=38776