Personal AMBER ALERT!

I have a personal AMBER ALERT! My grand daughter, is 15 and yesterday she was to meet a girl friend at the Mall in Fresno, her friend called after she took the bus to the mall and said she couldn't make it, Desera Ekern my grand daughter has now been missing since 10 am yesterday, a police report has been filed, The only picture I have of her is when she was 4 years old, but she still looks the same as she did, she is plump and her face is the same. Please if anyone see's her, call me at 209-742-5956, there has been a 26 year old trying to date her, but her father had a fist fight with him a week or so ago. She may have run away, or been taken. Heres the picture. Please keep an eye out, she could be anywhere. Grubstake Up dated picture of my grand daughter, except she has blond hair now. Grubstake

I have a personal AMBER ALERT! My grand daughter, is 15 and yesterday she was to meet a girl friend at the Mall in Fresno, her friend called after she took the bus to the mall and said she couldn't make it, Desera Ekern my grand daughter has now been missing since 10 am yesterday, a police report has been filed, The only picture I have of her is when she was 4 years old, but she still looks the same as she did, she is plump and her face is the same. Please if anyone see's her, call me at 209-742-5956, there has been a 26 year old trying to date her, but her father had a fist fight with him a week or so ago. She may have run away, or been taken. Heres the picture. Please keep an eye out, she could be anywhere. Grubstake

Grubstake...man this must be a hard thing to take...I am so sorry that this has happen to your family...My prays are for you and your Grand Daughter's safe return...Sincerely; Guido...

COPS are treating it as a run away for 48 hours, I don't know maybe she did, because her mom and dad would not let her date that 26 year old, still missing, and still looking. This has me in a real panic mode, if anything happens to her and I find the guy or who ever, they will never make it to court. And thats a fact! Grubstake

Still has not been found, tomarrow she goes on the MISSING and Exployed Childrens site, My daughter and her husband are having posters made up and tomarrow will be placing the all over the Fesno Clovis area. There was an attemeted Child kiddnapping that happen today just blocks from where they live, lucky the little boy ran to a fire department. worries the hell out of me. after all they just found that girl that had spent 18 years in the hands of a child molester. Grubstake

Well My granddaughter is still missing, today the Center for missing and exployted Children will come out to my daughters house and take all the informatiom and get a current picture, and be helping to put up flyers. Damned TV staions would not put it on the air, as the cops have her listed as run away. but now she has been gone long enogh to relist her as missing, She only had on what she was whereing, no money, no jacket, its raining here right now, she never showed for school, This is hell on everyone, I was up all last night, so was my daughter and her husband, they have driven every where looking for her, its been a constant search. Grubstake

I will have her last years school picture later today, I will post it, I've contacted the local TV stations, and they are just shining me on, I told them if it was there daughter or grand daughter, they would be moving hell to find her. Maybe I'll get some kind of reponce today from them. Grubstake

Grubstake, have you checked any computer she might have used for a facebook or myspace page or twitter. Do any of her friends have those pages that she might contact. She might have a yahoo or hotmail acct and her pasword might be stored in the options section of the web browser. If there is a near by coffee shop with computer success that might be another line of thinking. The 26 yr old fellow I'm sure you have told the cops about but check for internet sites for him in case there's a lead. So sorry but you have to be pro active. If you can't, get the Center for missing and exploited Children on the computer angle and wear out the phone to who ever will listen, don't take no for an answer.

Just stay as calm as possible for her. Peace and Prayers, Wyndham

Been doing all that and more, my daughter has been going house to house around her neighbor hood and getting online on her facebook deal and talking to the school, and all her known friends, I also called and email every TV station, but there not too interested. I told one reporter, if it was your daughter or grand daughter, you would be turning hell upside down to find her, We'll see what happens on the 5 pm news. Grubstake

Gary,

This is your neighbor, Dean....Feel your pain....Hope everything works out as we want....As you know, I'm a person of few words....What ever you need, you know my #, call it!

Dean

Gary,

I can't fathom the pain you and your family must be going through. To have a child you know and love come up missing is

beyond sad and painful... If any of our little ones even have a cold, we as grandparents dote on that child, and worry till we hear they are up and playing as they should. It is just human nature, having been parents, as you have, and go through all you have raising them, and then this... You never really get over being caring for those you have had a hand in raising, even when they give you grief, you still can't cut the cord that binds you all together.

I hope there is some good news coming Gary, I know full well it is taking a big toll on you and Dorthy...

Regards and prayers,

Gary/Largo

Yeh, Largo your right on with that. The part thats getting me upset is the cops have her listed as a runaway, she has never done that before, and she would have atleast taken some clothing with her, I've called all the local TV stations and explained to them, that her picture needs to be put on the news as a missing child, I get nothing from them. If I told them she had a gun and was going to shoot everyone she met, I bet they would look for her. Can't explain my anger at the news media. they are so stupid, Grubstake

Grubstake,

I'm not much help being in CO. but I hope and pray for her safe return. Don't give up hope and keep on looking, I know it's rough on the family. Again my prayers and thoughts are with you and for her safe return.

Take care & watch your back - Frosty

Gary

If she is with this guy we all need to keep a lookout for them.You just don't know where the may turnup.Do you have a picture of the guy that she may be with?

Please let us know if you hear anything on your Granddaughter.You know you have all our prays and if we can help in anyway do let us know.

Chuck Anders