Personal AMBER ALERT!

No picture, this guys sister lives right accross the street, We got a lead on them now, there in Kerman Calif. and my daughter has an address, going there now, if this guy has her, his ass is mud. Going to jail for statutory rape on a 15 year old, and all party's in the house for hiding them. I'll know more this evening. Hope the copes get there first, if her mom and DAD do, there may be someones funeral. Grubstake

No picture, this guys sister lives right accross the street, We got a lead on them now, there in Kerman Calif. and my daughter has an address, going there now, if this guy has her, his ass is mud. Going to jail for statutory rape on a 15 year old, and all party's in the house for hiding them. I'll know more this evening. Hope the copes get there first, if her mom and DAD do, there may be someones funeral. Grubstake

Hey grubstake - Keep us posted and hope all turns out for the better. As the others have said let the cops do their job even though you want to give the guy a whoop - yer - head off hold, ya been thru alot and ya don't need more problems. - Take care & watch your back - Frosty

Gary make sure your daughter asks for a rape kit to be accomplished on your granddaughter and a sperm test on him. It will be necessary to enhance the prosecution.

ps. they use three sets of hemostats on his foreskin to stretch it in order to make sure they get the swab in far enough for his sperm test...rather painful as I watched the doctor do it on one of my felons once that raped an old lady.

Hoping for the best and hope I didn't offend anyone for the explicit view of a sperm test mentioned above. If so I will delete. Jerry

Thats great news Grubstake.

She is now home safe, could have been worse.

Now everyone can get a good night's rest, and in a couple days you will be ready to hit that nugget patch.

Get away from everyone and everything, do a little detecting, relax, clear the "ol" mind and your good as new.

Bob T.

Hey Grubstake - Glad to hear the great news and the outcome was favorable. Take some R&R now, go do some beeping to relax, even if you don't find anything you have been rewarded with the best find yet.

Take care & watch your back - Frosty

Grubstake... GREAT news.... Sandtrap and I were out prospecting Wedneday (yesterday)

and he informed me that your granddaughter had just been found safe...

Now... to relieve tensions with a bit of news... yesterday Sandtrap snagged a nice small circular

flat nugget with his 4000. It was down in the midrange zone at about five inches... With this

said... since the skunk is following me; it is your turn to find a nice nugget... so get a day or

two of R&R and go out beep.

Grubstake

We have been here for you when your Granddaughter came up missing and now she's safe.We'll be here for you and praying for you when you have this heart surgery.One thing about our God he is never to busy not to hear our prayers.

Your going to get through this and live a better quality of life than before.Then everyone of us are coming to see you and go nugget hunting together.

You Take Care My Friend!

Chuck Anders

Yeh, Chuck, the holed up is the insurance, usally takes 30-50 days, this time its alittle longer. don't ever let anyone tell you, that medicare or medicaid doesn't denie stuff, its a lie. Chest Xrays tomarrow, and I had a shot in hip today, {cortisone} Wife is at her lung DR. right now as we speak. Grubstake

Gary, great news...Did you get the good news the same day I last saw ya? Truly fantastic!

Chuck, I had the same identical situation you had and my sentiments are the same as yours. The

government made it available and the insurance companies made us take it.

Dean

Grubstake

From the company I retired from I have health insurance but they make me get medicare and it is worthless than the tit's on a bore hog.Then along came Obama that really wants to screw us up for life.

Chuck Anders

Ridge Runner,

Thankfully I'm retired military and have TriCare, for what's it worth. I haven't heard if Obama is taking that away from me yet. I'll be 65 shortly, and hopefully Medicare part B will still exist.

Either the folks in Washington put us on the same health care plan they have, or go on what they want us to take!

h20prospector

Yeh, I agree with making the house and senate, have the very same health program they put everyone else on, after all THEY ARE OUR EMPLOYEE"S or at least supposed to be. Grubstake

Grubstake,

I think those in the house and senate have forgotten that WE THE PEOPLE put them there. They have gotten too big for their britches or skirts!

On a brighter note; I'm glad your Granddaughter is safe. It's one thing to worry about our own children, it's doubly hard to worry about our grandchildren.

Good luck and God bless in your upcoming surgery.

h20prospector