COILTEK GOLDSTALKER OCT. 2009 SPECIAL

• Admin

Coiltek Goldstalker Oct. 2009 Searchcoil Special

Hello All,

Winter gold nugget hunting season is just right around the corner. Coiltek is running a special for all the prospectors wanting to get the most out of their 2009-2010 prospecting season. Purchase a new Coiltek Goldstalker 16 or 18-inch Round Mono Searchcoil and get a FREE Coiltek Goldstalker 6-inch Round. This new 6-inch Round Mono is the smallest and most sensitive coil you will find for your Minelab's.

Goldstalker 16-inch - $410.00 + FREE 6-inch

Goldstalker 18-inch - $454.00 + FREE 6-inch

Here's how it works -

(1) Call Rob's Detector Sales @ (623) 362-1459 and place an order for -

(2) Either the Goldstalker 16 or 18-inch Mono Round (pictured below)

CoiltekGoldstalkerRounds.jpg

(3) Receive the new Goldstalker 6-inch "Gold Sniper" Searchcoil for FREE! (pictured below)

CT6-01.jpg

(4) Order will be shipped the same or next day UPS Ground with Full Insurance

The new Goldstalkers are lightweight and much more stable when it comes to EMI or falsing when you bump rocks or brush in the field.

Don't miss out on this great offer! Give us a call if you would like to order or have questions about this offer or coils.

Talk with you later,

Rob Allison

• Admin

Hey Doc,

Yep, that was one hell of a nugget that Ken P. found at Moore Creek. I think just about everyone that visited Moore Creek wondered through that area at least once.

On another note, I was just looking at my pictures and came to the conclusion I've found over 500 nuggets so far with the Coiltek Goldstalker's! :D

Give me a call if you're interested in this deal. Hope I have enough coils in stock ....

Rob Allison

How on earth can you guys afford to give away one of those little coils with each one of the larger ones? :blush: Thats an almost to good to be true deal if ever I saw one, DOC are you sure there is not kind of muck up in you paper work and your only supposed to give away a photograph of the 6" coil instead? :unsure: Is this deal available in OZ too? I might look into to it and score a couple for my kids as they have now got gold fever really bad. :blush:

JP

Coiltek Goldstalker Oct. 2009 Searchcoil Special

Hello All,

Winter gold nugget hunting season is just right around the corner. Coiltek is running a special for all the prospectors wanting to get the most out of their 2009-2010 prospecting season. Purchase a new Coiltek Goldstalker 16 or 18-inch Round Mono Searchcoil and get a FREE Coiltek Goldstalker 6-inch Round. This new 6-inch Round Mono is the smallest and most sensitive coil you will find for your Minelab's.

Goldstalker 16-inch - $410.00 + FREE 6-inch

Goldstalker 18-inch - $454.00 + FREE 6-inch

Here's how it works -

(1) Call Rob's Detector Sales @ (623) 362-1459 and place an order for -

(2) Either the Goldstalker 16 or 18-inch Mono Round (pictured below)

CoiltekGoldstalkerRounds.jpg

(3) Receive the new Goldstalker 6-inch "Gold Sniper" Searchcoil for FREE! (pictured below)

CT6-01.jpg

(4) Order will be shipped the same or next day UPS Ground with Full Insurance

The new Goldstalkers are lightweight and much more stable when it comes to EMI or falsing when you bump rocks or brush in the field.

Don't miss out on this great offer! Give us a call if you would like to order or have questions about this offer or coils.

Talk with you later,

Rob Allison

Rob,

How long is this fantastic deal going to last?

h20prospector

• Admin

Hey H2O Prospector,

I believe through the Month of October at least. Not sure how much longer beyond that it will run. It's a great deal, you get the most sensitive small coil, but it's also worth $210.00 if you purchased it outright.

I will even include a Coiltek Baseball Cap with each other. I've already placed several orders earlier today.

Talk with you later,

Rob Allison

And lest anyone forget, that monster nugget that was found at Moore Creek this year was found with Rob's 16 inch Gold Stalker coil. Rob had loaned the coil to the lucky prospector who found that nugget in ground that had been pounded just feet from camp!

We are ready to ship these coils with the FREE 6 inch Gold Stalker now, but we have a limited supply until Coiltek resupplies me with more.

Doc

Hmmmm? Pretty incredible if true. You'd think Coiltek would be on that story like a turkey on a junebug. You just never know.

Thanks Rob and Doc. Great deal!

1) How does a person decide on whether to buy a either a 16" or 18", can you very briefly give the strengths and weakness of each size for making a decision on which one to get ?

2) If a person already has a Joey 5x10" Mono, how in any way is the new round 6" Mono better ?

16" vs 18"

16" is a little more sensitive than a 18" but an 18" will have a little more depth and cover a little more ground. Not a ton of difference, but some.

Reports I have heard on the 6" say they are a little more sensitive than the Joey and also a little more stable (EMI Ground-noise etc.).

Good luck.

DigDeep

• Admin

Hello GoldStone,

DigDeep done a pretty good job explaining both coils. The 16-inch is a bit lighter (not much) and will find maybe a bit smaller gold. The 18-inch Round is slightly heavier and will shoot a bit deeper in the ground, especially on bigger gold nuggets.

The new 6-inch Round "Gold Sniper" coil is the most sensitive coil you will find. It's more sensitive than the Joey, I've done some testing. However, they are both great coils, but the like DigDeep stated the Goldstalker's are more immune to EMI Interference.

Give me a call one of these evenings at 623-362-1459 and we can chat about it more.

It's a great special and from what I know it will end this month.

Talk with you later,

Rob Allison