Sunday's Gold

I felt much better today after a two day run of the skunks! Or family friend came to visit me, Silverdog Doug for a 3-day hunt. Friday, I got the skunk and some sore feet! On Saturday El Dorado joined Silverdog and I...well them two put the skunk on me again. This morning (Sunday) I dusted off the 14" round and it ran that skunk away. I won't steal any of Silverdog's thunder...but he has a story to tell, once he gets to a computer! NuggetSlayer, couldn't make it. He's nursing his family all have the SwinFlu and I've 86 him from the gold patches. He ensured me they are on the recovery!

LuckyLundy

11Oct09VetDigCoiltek.jpg

I wish I could have been there but the family is pretty sick like ya said. I haven't got it but the whole house smells like bacon :lol: . I'm gonna wait till after the rain. Our summer patch's will turn into brand new patch's, it will be on like donkey kong again. Doug sorry I missed ya this go around, Steve I will see ya soon, Rick till our next hunt. Oh and nice gold guys

Lucky......

A great hunt it was. It's always such a pleasure going on a hunt with you, Thanks. I was fortunate enough to get to see the Silver Dog Silver nugget....... WOWSA WOWSA. Can't wait for Doug's story!

The patches are going to finally get wet again, can't wait!

El Dorado,

Yep, I haven't dug up a nugget over 1 foot deep since the ground dried up...I'm busy moving lawn furniture and stuff to safe place (garage is in worse shape). I'm ready for the rain and it looks like a good one! Until our next hunt.

LuckyLundy

BACK TO THE TOP

Morning Rick

I have been watching a few of your latest post , seems like its the same few people that will reply with an " ATABOY " for your hard work finding those nuggets, and it's the same few that will post gold they have found .

Out of four thousand members on this forum seems like more would post their finds or at least a well done for your efforts.

Take Care, Chuck