Information

I have gotten two PM to day people think I live neer Bakersfield, Well I live in Mariposa, Not Maricopa Calif, I'm 200+ miles from Bakersfield, I live just outside Yosemite National park. Just to set the record straight, and its Uncle Ron that has the formula for purifing gold, not me. Maricopa is down by Bakersfield, but not Mariposa. Grubstake

Sure you were Jer. LOL. just like you don't know where Randsburg is too. Ha! Ha! Grubstake

Jer, there calling for 6-7 inches of rain here between 1:00 am in the morning and Wensday noon, boy that burn area is going to turn lose alot of gold, I'll bet I lose my electric tomarrow for awhile, I'll just get Rob to come over and fix it. Ha!

Guest sandtrap

If needed, I could bring my canoe, so he could sit in it, and not get his "butt" wet ! Put a lot of gold in that canoe, he could !! I know I'll leave my drywashers home..

Guest sandtrap

Heyl, did you know that there is a serial number on the end of every "raincoat" ? Oh, I forgot, you probably don't have to open them all the way. so you would never know :rolleyes: