Fun hunt today, we were able to pull 5 nugs out

Got to hunt with the guy who bought my GP3000 today(Robert). Robert it was fun today, we will have to do it again. I was able to get him on a nice 2.2gram nugget. I was stoked he found a nice one and I think he was too. For just starting out with the Minelab machine he was doing great, and shoot found gold that ain't bad. I had a pretty good day myself. I have been on this dang skunk, dink, skunk, dink run. I got out of that rut today and was able to pull out a nice 1.4dwt and a 6dwt nugget today along with two .2dwt nuggets. Sorry for the really bad pictures they are from my phone. When my wife gets back I can take a picture of mine but Robert took his home. Once again it was fun Robert till the next time.

All the nugs from today.

1017091518.jpg

Roberts 2.2 gram nugget

1017091629.jpg

My days worth

1017091629b.jpg

Awesome so nice to see gold!!! I dug bullets all weekend. I would post pics but none cares. Robert called me and told me he found a nugget. That got me pumped up so i spent a extra 2 hours at my spot. Found nothing but i am learning the gp3000. My finds get deeper and smaller every time i go out. Those GPs pick up TINY TINY slivers of steal. Drives me nuts. I found a staple lol

Awesome gold guys.