Sign the petition (buy my 1oz gold coin for $50.00 sequel)

Hi guys n gals, this is not gold or detecting related but we have no humor section. I'm only posting it because it's done by the same person that did the video I posted where he couldn't find anyone to buy a 1 oz gold coin for $50.00.

Here for you now... "Will you sign my petition for 100% inflation"..... he had much better luck this time... and we wonder why we're going on a downhill slide.. wowza

Jen

That indeed was entertaining. Reminds me of the movie Dumb and Dumber. You can't help but laugh.

You scared the heck out of me with that handle... :) I don't recall seeing it on here before and I work for Boeing so it was startling to see..grin

Jen

Wow Jennifer, I'm starting to feel pretty smart after seeing some of these people! The other video showing the guy trying to sell the coin reminded me of an antique auction where I bought 2 quart ziploc baggies FULL of buffalo nickels and mercury dimes for $3.00 each! I ended up with face value of almost $75.00. Laughed all the way home. Ken

Hi Frosty,

The name fits the weather here today in Texas. Flown most of the modern Boeing fleet equipment up to the B777-200ER. How long have you been prospecting for gold?

Hi 1Boeing 737, Been beeping about 8 yrs - Rob was the one that got me beeping in AZ. Not many nuggets in CO. I assume by your post you fly the birds? I don't fly I was an A&P mech. and rebuilt the B-52's. One hell of a bird to be stilll flying. - Frosty