Here we go again

Just to let you all know again, my old GPX4000 is for sale again on Ebay! Number 120506822065. Seller Blacksg (1355) 100% feedback and 15 hours left on bid...Someone has taken my pictures from a sale I did some months back; three pictures to be exact and I HIGHLY suggest you dont buy this item! Guido

The following is a copy of what he wrote on his eBay bid! NOTICE: Please do not bid if you don`t have the money. I will cancel all bids if you do not contact me first. I have had experience with non-paying bidders and I do not want that to repeat. If you are interested to "BUY IT NOW" or want to know more about this auction then please email me at :susanwilson1@hotmail.com

Always the same B.S...A short bid time, contact me at this email address, and I will canx all bids if you dont contact me first! Do NOT do deals outside of the protection of Ebay! Some people will do anything to take your money, except work for it!