ROB PM's don't work

• Admin

Hey Grubstake,

I disabled several features for a short time. On another note, I took Joe K's suggestion and deleted about 100 Megs worth of large attachments dating back as early as 2004-2005. I'm going to delete some other stuff hoping it helps speed things up. I noticed just be deleting some of the attachments that the forum loads faster for me.

Talk with you later,

Rob Allison

Hey Grubstake,

I disabled several features for a short time. On another note, I took Joe K's suggestion and deleted about 100 Megs worth of large attachments dating back as early as 2004-2005. I'm going to delete some other stuff hoping it helps speed things up. I noticed just be deleting some of the attachments that the forum loads faster for me.

Talk with you later,

Rob Allison

Rob,

Still can't PM anyone.....or reply using quoted words with the PM function. What kind of a monster did Invision create?

BTW, I was only able to get this far using the google browser?!!

Gary

• Admin

Hey Gary and All,

I enabled the PM feature again and some other features that were disabled for a bit. I think the forum is running a bit quicker than before. If you're still experiencing problems, please let me know. You can PM me or post something about it.

Thanks,

Rob Allison