best places to go

Hello Mtnhunter,

I live in the Rich Hill area and might be able to help a little. There aren't any open areas, that I know of around rich hill but there are several clubs that you could join for a nominal fee and some some much higher fees but they are available to join. One is Weaver Mining District Club, see Les or Maryanne ($25 yr - located on Hwy 89 near Stanton Rd) and another one is Y-Not, see Tom ($35 yr located almost across from the LDMA camp at Stanton) - both located very close to Rich Hill. Both give a map of area showing their claims so you know where you are allowed to prospect. Weaver also has maps available for sale that show all the current claims around the Rich Hill area.

Hope this helps - good luck - hope you find some gold!!

Nugget man :D

Hello Mtnhunter,

I live in the Rich Hill area and might be able to help a little. There aren't any open areas, that I know of around rich hill but there are several clubs that you could join for a nominal fee and some some much higher fees but they are available to join. One is Weaver Mining District Club, see Les or Maryanne ($25 yr - located on Hwy 89 near Stanton Rd) and another one is Y-Not, see Tom ($35 yr located almost across from the LDMA camp at Stanton) - both located very close to Rich Hill. Both give a map of area showing their claims so you know where you are allowed to prospect. Weaver also has maps available for sale that show all the current claims around the Rich Hill area.

Hello Mtnhunter,

Thanks Nugget man is y not a gpaa claim?

Sorry it took so long to answer you - internet has been down for several days. But, to answer your question - NO, Y-Not is a mining club LIKE GPAA only cheaper dues and has more ground - but located right next to GPAA in the Rich Hill area.

Hope this helps!

Nugget Man

Thanks Nugget man is y not a gpaa claim?