Since ROB works for the Electric company, I bet he's working lots of over time because of the storms, out here in one place thay had over 20 electric line poles fall due to all the rain and high winds, those guys are working like crazy in this weather. I know the overtime is good, but to HAVE to work in weather like we had is bad!. I feel for you ROB. Grubstake

I think maybe one of those trees fell close to Rob's house and knocked down his own phone lines! I've been trying to get hold of him for a couple days, but I keep getting a phone message that "because of telephone company facility trouble, your call cannot be completed at this time". I checked the number and its the correct one on his website.

Rob - I hope you and your family are doing OK.

Chris

If it happened in AZ. like it did in CALF. I bet he's on overtime, fixin stuff for the power company. Down in Fresno, they had 7 PG&E trucks stuck in the mud, and had to get wreckers to pull them out, and a ship load of down power poles and line. We lost our power one day for 9 hours and twodays later it was off again for 7 hours. Bad storms, to say the least. Grubstake. Ps Monday starts another round of storms here.

Yeh, I kinda figured there would be power loss during that storm, we lost power all over Calif. To bad the damned taxes are so high, all the over time the power employee's make goe's to Obamas people. I know everyone thinks ROBS job is the forum and selling detectors, and its just a sideline from his regular job of working for arizona Power, and Dawnie is prob. doing over time at the hospital and with the baby. Robs one hard working guy. Long hours at work, then class's then trying to keep up with orders of detecting stuff, and trying to get some detecting time in between. Grubstake

• Admin

Hello All,

Ya, the phone line is dead right now. Right after all the storms came through the phone line went dead. I have a tech coming in the early morning to check it out. I'm hoping it will be back on around Sunday afternoon.

I still have DSL and Internet and my emails are still working. If you're having something come back to you, please check to make sure you have my right email address. My main business email address is - auplacers@yahoo.com

Take care,

Rob Allison