Eureka Gold and WOT Coil...?

• Admin

Hey Rick,

The Coiltek 15-inch WOT is the hottest selling coil for the Eureka (at least from me). Just about everyone that has purchased a Eureka has eventually purchased a WOT. The WOT is completely waterproof, very lightweight and gives you much more coverage and depth advantage over the stock 10-inch elliptical.

I highly recommend the WOT if you're looking for deeper targets.

Hope this helps,

Rob Allison

Hi Rob, thanks for the update... I agree with you on the WOT from my reading other sites. Looks like if I'll be swinging at Majuba I just might have to get one too. I'll let ya know in the next few weeks. Give me an idea of time to get one from you and have it shipped to Nooksack WA ??? (My daughter lives there and I'd pick it up in March when I get off the ship.) And the price is...?

• Admin

Hey Rick,

The cost is $216.00 + Shipping for the Coiltek WOT. I always have then in stock and it would take about 2-3 days max to get to Wash from Arizona. Just let me know when you're ready to order and I can get shipped up that way.

The Majuba Placers are interesting to say the least. I spent some time up that way back in the 90's around Jim Malone's old place and some other places around the Eugene Mountains, Sawtooth, Rosebud, Rabbithole and a handful of other smaller placer locations. Many have been hit hard, but gold is still being found. Due to the depth in many of the placers the WOT would give you a better shot at some of the deeper gold.

Talk with you later,

Rob Allison

Hi Rob,

I'm geezer happy over new & improved LR2000 and Geocommunicator websites. The BLM should be proud to fix those turkeys and get them more user friendly. LR2000 still isn't easy, but what an improvement over 6-7 years ago. Anyway, I was able to check out the Majuba active 2010 mining claims and three potenial placer sites I want to wander. Somebody else had the same thought I did on one section and claimed 320 ac of it.

Bottomline: We're on for that new 15" DD WOT for my Eureka Gold. When's a good time to call ya on Weds 2/3 ???

I could be in trouble this NV trip as my wife is coming along, she's a panner and sluice box gal. (While I sleep on the bank with the blue heeler.) If I get anything at Majuba then she's gonna want her own MD. That could get spendy. Ho-hum... She's a keeper.

P.S. How fragile is that WOT, can I toss it in the bag with the rest of my MD gear or do I need to find a place to hang it up in the camper to protect it? Also does it have a skidplate or cover to protect it. I'm kinda hard on coils.

Thanks Fritz...