More Nugget Finds with new Coiltek Searchcoil

• Admin

Hello All,

A friend went back out during the week and scored these four gold nuggets with the new Coiltek Goldstalker coil. I know many have been asking about the size and configuration, but I will leave that up to Trev or Doc to post.

These four nuggets were found with a Minelab GPX-4500 metal detector and new Coiltek Lightweight Goldstalker at an old played out placer field here in Arizona.

P.S. He didn't find the Reese's peanut butter cup with a detector though ....

Take care,

Rob Allison

All I can say is if the new coils are any better than the Goldstalker mono's already are, put me on the list for one from the first batch. I hope Trev or Doc post something pretty soon. I just don't think that my 14" mono coil will ever come off my 4500.

Cheers,

Matt

All I can say is if the new coils are any better than the Goldstalker mono's already are, put me on the list for one from the first batch. I hope Trev or Doc post something pretty soon. I just don't think that my 14" mono coil will ever come off my 4500.

Cheers,

Matt

I want the reeses cup.

Am I the only one who cannot see Rob's attached picture, all I see is just a little square with three colored dots, and it will not enlarge when I click on it, it sorta just tries to load forever??? :blink:

It is the same with IE8 and Goggle Chrome.

It is the same as my avatar was until I reloaded it.

Skip