Going to Quartzsite SAT

Tex is headed home to quartzsite, he went all the way up to, Cour De lane Id. to see his daughter. but is on the way back home now. He lives in the big Dubble wide at the Catus Trailer park. look him up. Here his picture, along with me and my uncle, Tex is the little guy. Grubstake PS Tex is also a member of the Quartzsite gold prospectors, and a couple of others.

WOW Grubstake,

What are those green looking things behing you all???? :blink:

paul

Tex is headed home to quartzsite, he went all the way up to, Cour De lane Id. to see his daughter. but is on the way back home now. He lives in the big Dubble wide at the Catus Trailer park. look him up. Here his picture, along with me and my uncle, Tex is the little guy. Grubstake PS Tex is also a member of the Quartzsite gold prospectors, and a couple of others.

Naw, He drive a Geo Metro, with Oklahoma plates, when he moved out to quartzsite, he was filling up there and said: Gas was cheaper in Oklahome, the guy inside at the counter, said well I bet that little staion wagon gets good milage, Tex said. well I don't knowe. the guy said how many miles you got on that little car? tex said 294,000. Then gut said how many miles a gal. do you get? Tex said I don't know, its the first time I ever filled it up!laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif Grubstake

Yeh, he is. Tex's brother,also named Glen was married to my mothers sister, for about thirty years or so, he had a really bad stroke, and couldn't work with his hands, and talk very good after that, he was also on oxygen, because of his lungs, He died a few years back. Glen was the one that tought me to drive, when I was only 13 years old, we would go fishing, up around Sacramento, on the levies, and Glen would get to drunk to drive back, so he would give me the keys and say you drive home, it was a 1950 ford, coupe with a flat head v-8 and three speed on the collum, with a over drive under the dash. Fun times being a kid back then. Tex used to drink heavy too, but when he got cancer gave it up. But he's fun to e around for sure. Grubstake

Round-up....that ought to do it.... :wacko:

me and a couple of friends just inheirited a gold king drywasher....it ought to do the trick!

I would love to see the Gold Xtreme in action sometime.

Have a good one and stay in the shade!

paul

Yeh, he is. Tex's brother,also named Glen was married to my mothers sister, for about thirty years or so, he had a really bad stroke, and couldn't work with his hands, and talk very good after that, he was also on oxygen, because of his lungs, He died a few years back. Glen was the one that tought me to drive, when I was only 13 years old, we would go fishing, up around Sacramento, on the levies, and Glen would get to drunk to drive back, so he would give me the keys and say you drive home, it was a 1950 ford, coupe with a flat head v-8 and three speed on the collum, with a over drive under the dash. Fun times being a kid back then. Tex used to drink heavy too, but when he got cancer gave it up. But he's fun to e around for sure. Grubstake