Sudan:Lets not forget

Guest GoldProspectinginOz

You Marshall Douglarse P, dog breader, forum troll and chief googler, do decree that other than humanitarian aid (including things like landmine remediation) no person/company/Government shall in your opinion have any dealings with Sudan.

Now get the nurse to type this out and send it to every company and head statesman in every country in the world, there's a good boy! :lol: :lol:

I should feel sorry for you.... but I don't!

PLEASE NOTE:

U.S. persons are prohibited from dealing with any financial institution owned or controlled by the Government of Sudan, regardless of where it is located or whether it has been formally designated by OFAC. This financial limitation has been extended in recent years to include all technologies except medicine and humanitarian donated aid (even these need special licence.) There have been prosecutions.

http://www.ustreas.g...dan/sudan.shtml

http://www.ustreas.g...ascii/sudan.txt

US Laws & regulations dealing with Sudan (ex US current Laws) Quoting selected sections.

US PENALTIES - Criminal fines for violating the Regulations range, upon conviction, up to $1,000,000; individuals may also face imprisonment of up to 20 years. In addition, civil penalties of up to $250,000 or twice the amount of the underlying transaction may be imposed administratively for each violation.

If you have information regarding possible violations of any of these regulations, please call the Treasury Department's Office of Foreign Assets Control at 202/622-2430. Your call will be handled confidentially.

Trade Controls (USA)

E.O. 13067 imposed – and E.O. 13412 continued with certain exemptions – a broad trade embargo on Sudan. These trade sanctions prohibit imports into the United States of most goods or services of Sudanese origin. Absent authorization from OFAC, they also prohibit exports or reexports to Sudan of any goods, technology, or services from the United States or by a U.S. person. (Humanitarian donations are an exception to these export restrictions.) U.S. persons are also prohibited from executing any contract that supports an industrial, commercial, public utility, or government project in Sudan, or from making any investment in the GOS. There are also broad prohibitions in place for most transactions relating to the transportation of cargo to or from Sudan, or to the United States by a Sudanese person or vessel.

Crikey! :o:unsure:

Huego

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Huego; NO Worries, Mate...

I am sure there are those that have been and will be offended by things I have/will write...I donot censor what people say to me and I expect, no demand the same in return...

I have had a few "shouting matches" on these forums...they were great fun!

I do hope to meet you trouble makers and perhaps even play with that QED...

best wishes

fred

Doug, dealing with the Sudan Giverment is one thing, dealing with someone who is so unfortunite to live there, to help them better their self and family is totaly different. Do you own or have you ever purchased anything made in China, if so you are supportinmg a goverment who has murdered millions of chinese people that wanted freedon rather than a Communist Dictatorship...............As far as I can see the differnts with you and JP is based on envy on your part and you spread opur BS on as many forums as will give you the ledway.. I have a couple of Minelab detectors and a Fisher GB2. When something better comes along I will take a good look.................If a new detector cant get off the ground then IT CANNOT be worth much...PlEASE DO NOT REPLY....Idaho Al

Stopping the flow of metal detectors is not going to make a dent in their (Sudan's) economy." (AzNuggetBob)on http://detectormods.maxforum.org

THIS is for you too "Idaho Al"

I believe that millions have been spent on illegal detectors & coil sales to Sudan etc.

Minelab products were the buyers first choice. The millions $ were not spent by the poor or for the poor, that is illogical.

This matter was probably raised on a Minelab dealers website as many (in Australia & US) were talking about large orders, massive pricing jumps & big sales (exports) to Sudan, so it IS VERY RELEVANT to ANY & ALL US CITIZENS WHO HAD & HAVE DEALINGS WITH SUDAN!

THIS WARNING was mistaken as an attack on Minelab by many, if not most readers, on US forums. WHY? It was a warning!

Many millions $ will be found in gold I have no doubt, but sadly most benefits will be notby the poor or for the poor. SAD FACT: Those with the guns, power & money prevail not the weak poor & destitute. Same everywhere. Benefits of sales to the poor is a "furfy" (a lie) propagated to justify illegal sales & exports from USA directly or indirectly to SUDAN. This subject is not about oil, China, Japan, Toyotas, Gum or Guns or other international $ matters - It is about the ethics & law selling detectors & coils (technology) to Sudan.

US Laws & regulations dealing with Sudan (ex US current Laws, incorporting some changes to some regions but old laws still prevail. There is a contact number to ring in confidence if you wish.)

http://www.ustreas.gov/offices/enforcement/ofac/programs/sudan/sudan.shtml

http://www.ustreas.gov/offices/enforcement/ofac/programs/ascii/sudan.txt

I think YOU can now see Bob the issue IS NOT about Sudan's economy, or as I argue even about the poor of Sudan.

No, I don't believe the the poor of Sudan ARE helped by exporting METAL DETECTORS. They simply can't afford them, esepcially not many thousands for a 4500.

"Stopping the flow" is more about US citizens being lawful & avoiding large US Treasury fines IF caught.

Same old message ..... SAME OLD ......SAME OLD

Huego :)

Your links are no good

Your endeavor is no good

Your brain is going South

No one here has sold a Minelab to Sudan

You are starting to sound like a broken record

Contact Minelab direct and they would probably have a good laugh also after they hung up

Same old message ..... SAME OLD ......SAME OLD

I have been trying to figure out your agenda. But I guess it is beyond me to figure out someone with a problem like you have. Have you contacted anyone who could help you with your Sudan quest (besides Doug)???? Would you like some links to web sites that deal with the problems in Sudan??? You seem obsessed with trying to help them. I hope you for fill your quest, but I can see that there is no way that will happen.

Huego's comments in BLUE

Your links are no good THEY HAVE BEEN FIXED. APOLOGIES. THEY ARE NOW GOOD

Your endeavor is no good THIS ENDEVOUR HAS BEEN VERY SUCCESSFUL. IN INTERESTS OF US CITIZENS, ON TOPIC, JUSTIFIED & PROOF PROVIDED - what more can you expect?

Your brain is going South BRAIN HAS ALWAYS BEEN "SOUTH", OF THE EQUATOR :lol::blush:

No one here has sold a Minelab to Sudan BETCHA THEY HAVE! BUT thats up to FBI, CIA etc :glare:

You are starting to sound like a broken record YEP A BIT, WITH SL. CHANGES TO TUNE, GOTTA DO THAT FOR THE DENIERS & THE SLOWER ONES

Contact Minelab direct and they would probably have a good laugh also after they hung up. THEY AVOID ME, I AVOID THEM. THEIR LEMMINGS GIVE ME LOTS TO LAUGH AT!

Same old message ..... SAME OLD ......SAME OLD (True)

I have been trying to figure out your agenda. (HINT) NO AGENDA - TRUTH & FREEDOM OF SPEECH & THE AMERICAN WAY

But I guess it is beyond me to figure out someone with a problem (???) like you have. YEP! :lol:

Have you contacted anyone who could help you with your Sudan quest (besides Doug)???? NO, I'M NOT AS HUMANITARIAN AS DOUG. (NO CONTACT WITH DOUG.) BUT I'M NO RED NECK EITHER. I'M INTERESTED IN TECHNOLOGY (DETECTORS ETC), BUSINESS ETHICS & THE ABUSE OF THE LAW.

Would you like some links to web sites that deal with the problems in Sudan??? NO THANKS, MANY HAVE BEEN PROVIDED, ALL HUMANITARIAN RELATED.

You seem obsessed with trying to help them. WRONG, HAVE YOU READ MY POST ABOVE? I'M OBSESSED HELPING U.S. PROSPECTORS STAY OUT OF TROUBLE!

I hope you for fill your quest, but I can see that there is no way that will happen. THANKS FOR YOUR CONCERN, SHE'LL BE RIGHT MATE! I HAVE FULFILLED "MY QUEST"

Huego Truely :)

• 4 weeks later...

hello Guyz i dont know why i alwazy go through this am tired but yeah at least i can say the truth or juz type them..lol

well am sudanese and am in sudan right now ..u all fooled by the media there is nothin close to as what u guyz read or hear...

USA got interests and deals with other countries..it has no friends with no body and we allll know this...u and me..

so lets talk as a human ..Sudan is the only country that never export oil to USA and thats the only problem ...not omer al basheer the president or non of all what u hear...they talk about darfur blah blah blah...did u c pictures of real dead bodies...non ....maybe few of us...but we all saw and know how many ppl dead and still dyin in iraq..and we human allll of us can c whats happening with gazza ...pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase people dont be fooled by the media..

anyway for u all to know read the report from the world bank ...sudan is economically growing faster than ever before in the last 10 years..everybody is working and makin money here ..now we have ppl from other countries come and work here in sudan ..like from Ethiopia we have more than 150,000 commin to the country everyday....lol and some of them work with gold prospectors.. "am not advising anyone here to come to sudan"..cuz i said that once and they thought i wanna bring some ppl to kill in here lol can u believe that...anyway ppl started to making factories of sudanese coils and metal detectors, and they still can get anything they need if not directly from australia and US they will get em somehow and easily ...

the registered Gold Market in the KHartoum (Capital) getting 30-40 KGs of gold from individual prospectors every single day this is the latest records which its after two years since the gold rush started .. some ppl are poor , they go to the desert and come back millionaires ..this is happening here every single day...

i have a map of more than 500 fresh virgin gold areas in sudan ..after all its the largest country in africa ..

lemme say this clearly...i joined this forum just to share my stories with yall and to let yall see what u cant c ..cuz am here to c for u...loool was that a rhyme ...am so pleased to be here ..lemme c some hospitality..lol :)

Regards

Nubian ..

Hey Nubian, your welcome here, we all like to see the SUDAN gold pictures, most of us will prob. never get over there, but we are all dreamers. We dream of the big find. Your living it. so keep posting those pictures and telling your stories about your quest for gold. Grubstake

Thanks for the first hand account Nubian, people can debate theories all they want, but you are there in person and we all like to have a rare guest from that side of the world who tells his story.

Rex

Guest GoldProspectinginOz

hello Guyz i dont know why i alwazy go through this am tired but yeah at least i can say the truth or juz type them..lol

well am sudanese and am in sudan right now ..u all fooled by the media there is nothin close to as what u guyz read or hear...

USA got interests and deals with other countries..it has no friends with no body and we allll know this...u and me..

so lets talk as a human ..Sudan is the only country that never export oil to USA and thats the only problem ...not omer al basheer the president or non of all what u hear...they talk about darfur blah blah blah...did u c pictures of real dead bodies...non ....maybe few of us...but we all saw and know how many ppl dead and still dyin in iraq..and we human allll of us can c whats happening with gazza ...pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase people dont be fooled by the media..

anyway for u all to know read the report from the world bank ...sudan is economically growing faster than ever before in the last 10 years..everybody is working and makin money here ..now we have ppl from other countries come and work here in sudan ..like from Ethiopia we have more than 150,000 commin to the country everyday....lol and some of them work with gold prospectors.. "am not advising anyone here to come to sudan"..cuz i said that once and they thought i wanna bring some ppl to kill in here lol can u believe that...anyway ppl started to making factories of sudanese coils and metal detectors, and they still can get anything they need if not directly from australia and US they will get em somehow and easily ...

the registered Gold Market in the KHartoum (Capital) getting 30-40 KGs of gold from individual prospectors every single day this is the latest records which its after two years since the gold rush started .. some ppl are poor , they go to the desert and come back millionaires ..this is happening here every single day...

i have a map of more than 500 fresh virgin gold areas in sudan ..after all its the largest country in africa ..

lemme say this clearly...i joined this forum just to share my stories with yall and to let yall see what u cant c ..cuz am here to c for u...loool was that a rhyme ...am so pleased to be here ..lemme c some hospitality..lol :)

Regards

Nubian ..

The Sudanese president, Omar al-Bashir, has been charged with war crimes over the conflict in Darfur, becoming the first sitting head of state issued with an arrest warrant by the international criminal court (ICC).

From another Sudanese

Damade

http://www.sudanforum.net/archive/index.php/t-51763.html

“Do we(sudanses) deserve Bashir as our leader even when he is corrupted as he is today, hell no!”

doug

Not too sure if NUBIAN is a real sudaneeze. I could be wrong but it seems like someone is tryin to pull a fast one here?

Iron Horse

Iron Horse, I agree with you. Lots of stuff built in that post that suggest it is not what it pretends to be! :blink:

I rather be fooled by a media than a asp pretening to be a saint. Those who want to believe this are entitled to believe what they wish. Some think he posted pics :blink:

Huego

Regards

Nubian ..

Hmm I think I would know how to spell my own dictators name...? MiniMe

I think its bs, AzNuggetBob

Jenn are you at it again. :D

Does your forum register a posters IP address? If so he has stated in his post "well am sudanese and am in sudan right now".... Look at the IP address of that post and all will be revealed ;)

Here's a good IP tracker;

http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/whois/?ip=115.70.64.207

Replace the IP address at the end of the link (115.70.64.207) with the address you want to track.

hey guyz...whadup? thanks alot for the welcoming messages ...well its not my first time to be in a nugget forum ..and some already know me cuz am the one posted the pix and videos from sudan with big nuggets gold and everything..anyway yeah am in sudan and as u said its easy to track my IP..but anyway why should i lie about this...any reasons ?..lol anyway take it easy guyz am here to share my stories am heading to the field in two days now..and i will be back with a very interesting stories this time ... it gon take around 20 days but who knows if i get more than 4KGs :rolleyes: i will be back faster..:) ... am gon ravel 490Kmrs to the first point... i shared my coordinates once in another forum ..i was alone the first time but now it has more than 500 tents in it and thousands of ppl prospecting in my area when i was a lone ...lol ..so i cant share more points anyway ...have fun guyz and pray for me to get the biggest nugget ever..who knows its still fresh area ...but at the same time i hope i wont get back empty hands :mellow: ...take care guyz and have fun ...and yeah ...the hot it hot if u believe or not..lol

C yall soon

i dont think this is correct becaus gold rush in sudan is now over. nobody wants any more coil. all orders have been stopped this week all over the world. sudan is has too many detector and coil. start quick end quickly so now theres no any more complaining about who sends anything any more.

well not because its over but chinese flowed the market with fake coils and detectors

http://coiltekmanufacturing.com.au/counterfeitcoil.html

http://www.minelab.com/usa/consumer/knowledge-base/news?article=19205

and by that destroying the whole market world wide and people cant trust anything now they dont know whats goin on they go and come back empty hands cuz most of the coils and detectors are fake..any wayway the area of gold is more than 600kms x 600kms in the nubian desert only this in the north part with more than 10 gold sediments from the nile forget about the gold in the south and northwest , how many years you think people can finish that if its still goin on in USA and Australia for 100s years...cheeers

....how many years you think people can finish that if its still goin on in USA and Australia for 100s years...cheeers

Nubian,

Keep in mind that 150 to 160 years ago in the USA and in Australia, they didn't have the metal detectors that are being used in your country, metal detectors have only been used successfully in the USA and Australia for only the last 30 to 35 years and the best detectors only in the last 10 to 15 years or so, so you will not have 100s of years to deplete the gold in your country :blink: , so you better hurry and find your share!!! :ph34r:

Skip

Archived