WOW! Gold is going to hit $1300.00

I remember getting a Quarter a week for my allowance .

That Quarter could get me in the movies, A soda, Candy and more.

I could see two movies on Saturday spending most of the day there.

On the way home, I could get a rather large bag of candy to last the week.

What a Hoot.

That must have been before they invented dirt. :lol:

Movies were a quarter when I was a kid.

Dealers are buying gold for more than spot market these days. You think they might be messing with the charts a little? It's still cheaper to buy from a dealer than to try to take delivery on a COMEX contract. With the minimum contract of 400 ounces it's a little out of my range anyway. They no longer have to deliver metal on the mini contracts - they can just settle at close price with cash. If you have two contracts they will deliver a market bar. I wonder what happened to all those mini bars? :huh:

I was a jeweler in the 70's and I hedged my working inventory with COMEX contracts. We are in for a major ride here. Those sub sub gram nuggets are going to make for happy dances. :D

clay

MinerDiggins

Dig this,on CNN today it was said that some gold company was going to put in machines that you could go to and buy gold.The first place may be Vegas.I'd say you may pay twice the price and they will tell you what a big favor they doing for you.

Another Gold Mine and Shaft thing.

Chuck Anders

Guest sandtrap

Wish my Mom was still here ! Once they are gone, they are gone.. I feel good tho, for I feel I did all for her that I could, while she was living.. Ebonnetta, you will be rewarded after she is gone., and have pleasant memories.

Archived