NEW 5000 pays for itself in 9 days

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It comes from skilled(and very successful)independent,sources who have NO vested interest in the detector or its promotion!

doug

BS Doug! The one and only friend you have with a 5000 hates everyone associated with Minelab, he hates JP like you do, he hates all dealers like you!!! If you only knew how foolish and stupid you look with your post here you would run away and hide in a corner. But since you are so oblivious to your state of mind you have no idea how you look. Sorta like the book " The Emperor wears no clothes" I am sure you never, never tell anyone on a open forum where you are going to detect for a weekend for fear of someone kickin your worthless butt!!! Give it up Doug, not too many folks like you!!!

"all the best" as you would say.

Doug,

Thanks for validating that the 5000 will detect targets that the 4500 misses. Coming from you this is a glowing endorsement. You say it's a small %, I'd guess that correlates to your small sample size. Perhaps when your friends get familiar with the 5000's capabilities (and more are sold) the numbers will improve.

Keep up the good work!

Chris

PS shoot me a pm if you'd like help with understanding statistical analysis.

PPS your still a putz

Now really you guys.

Is anyone still, seriously looking at this guys posts and thinking some sort of logic

is going to make a difference to him?

The ONLY way to deal with this silly fellow

is to STOP posting replies to him.

If you want to keep beating your head on a wall

then keep trying to reason with him.

It does not work.

There is a certain kind of personality that craves any kind of attention even negative attention.

This is a case study.

Flak

i have never had a detector or used a detector. ive never sold a detector or bought a detector. ive never discussed a detector with anyone in an on line forum or in person. now that my qualifications are out of the way id like to give my thoughs.

doug i think your an asshole.the end

wayne heinke houston ,tx

ps im easy to find there are only 2 in the phone book. the otherone is my father

Oh Man oh Man... ok, you convinced me... I was dragging on my feet to do my taxes this year as it's like getting teeth drilled.. (I always get a refund so I'm not late) Seeing the improvements over the 4500... I'm going to use my return for a GPX-5000... I was a bit worried about buying a early serial number model but it appears they're doing GREAT from out of the gate..

Thanks for posting the info Doc and for the great pictures JP.

Jennifer (living on the BC gold fields full time)

BRAVO Steve....

clap-animated-animation-clap-smiley.gif?1286223824

I've been off the forums for the last few months because I got tired of the BS caused by certain people (Doug etc), and nothing being done to stop it and his bagging of others including JP..... it appears it's still going on. :(

Jennifer

First off, how about you answer a question for once? What is your legal name? Why would anyone named Marshall want to be known as Doug? Mine is Stephen Herschbach. I have nothing to hide.

Well now, since you asked. I do not like how you operate and I guess when you get down to it I do not like you. I mistakenly joined your old forum but after a short while I tired of the chest beating and anti-Minelab rhetoric. But I guess where I really got irritated was the way in which you and your cronies treat Jonathan Porter. JP is a credit to the industry. He has great knowledge and shares it freely via the Internet. When he shares, I listen. I selfishly think of him as a resource of great value, and so anyone who tries to drive him away is working against my self interest. But beyond that, even though I have never met the man, I think of him as a friend.

I am an old fashioned Alaskan. Piss on my friends, you are pissing on me. I do not have the patience of Rob or Chris Ralph or even JP when it comes to people like you. I try to give the benefit of the doubt but once I in my own slow way figure out where you are coming from I am happy to draw the lines. Doug, Marshall, whoever you are, you have become a joke. When the 5000 came out we all were taking bets as to when you would chime in with a negative comment. It is your forte. You have not disappointed.

We need to bring back shunning. People like you thrive on attention. You should be ignored. I want no mention of me or anything relating to me on your forum. I can back that. And I will never respond to your BS again. Have a nice life.

Steve Herschbach

The real question is when did ML become aware that some nuggets ( a very tiny %) were not being detected by earlier models and what is the reason for this?

Is the 5000 just another case of more drip feed technology?

Do you think that eking a few more fly dung sized “nuggets” out of a thrashed patch really justifies an upgrade?

All the best ,

doug

If ML drip feeds, then the QED technology is a severe drought.

Some people have suggested shunning, others no feeding, but perhaps some positive psychology.

post-29119-128623609105_thumb.jpg

With A bit of help from JP, and others to get my gpx5000

up and running, am now having a ball visiting all the old patches around

Tennant Creek.NT. :D The confidence in knowing the fine gold timing is going to produce

makes it a whole new ball game, Glad to say the poverty jar is filling

Quickly with smalls, another 11 yesterday for 3.6 gms, over an ounce already and I have not even put a big coil on. B)

I for one don’t mind working a bit harder for this previously undetectable fine gold.

The advantage for me is being able to hit the sites on the run, no messing around straight into it and most of the junk has been cleaned out.

Good ol Dug, lounging around on the forums, dispensing his warped philosophy

at every opportunity, it’s sadly ironic that he does not even own a detector or have the will or desire to get out there and do it. :angry2:

I came here to see what all the buzz was about because some lucky guy managed to pay of his detector in a little over a week (which is smashing news, I might add!).

What a sad disappointment to see that Doug is using THIS post as yet another springboard to insult other members and belittle them whilst touting his QED Detector.

Not very sporting. And terribly impolite.

However, congrats to the OP's friend/customer for doing so well in such a short amount of time with his new toy.

Hey Doug, its like this, you dont come across as a pro who knows what hes doing. You just seem like a geezer with a huge chip on his shoulder and a real big streak of jealousy running through him :spank: .

If a new machine comes out and that machine is just a little better, even for example just half inch on depth and a tad better in minerisation, then if your a serious detectorist then its a must have as thats a whole new level under your feet that your competition is missing and the amount is massive, old sites turn into new ones, every new layer that is opened up is a massive bonus wether your a gold or relic hunter.

Stay stagnent or move on simples :) .

Your JP comments dont go down to well, do you really think he would test the machine and say its the biz even if it was a lame duck ? if he did that he would be exposed very quickly indeed, hes got to where he is in the game through hard work and determination and helped thousands along the way, he works hard and plays hard, its just a shame being on that level creates a lot of jealousy :rolleyes:

Well done to the guy who paid for his machine in nine days B)

Archived