The QED Detector and Doug

I think a PM would have been more appropriate. To use a thread to publicly threaten and then announce a ban is disappointing to say the least, not to mention unprofessional. I suppose we can now all look forward to reading a bloated thread of pointless and derogatory remarks made by a team of cheerleaders.

This is a open forum about prospecting and I would have expected better. Im sure I'm not the only one viewing this forum who feels this way. For the record, I don't know who Doug is other than reading a few of his posts. This is not about him being banned but how he was banned.

h

http://australianelectronicgoldprospectingforum.com/index.php?topic=1012.0

. :angry: The right thing to do would be not to comment at all.

And I’m sure Rob wont.

So what do we do? The sad little man issues a challenge to Rob

to front up on aust gold electronics forum or whatever it’s called and defend his decision

to ban the worlds greatest defender of the stupid little prospector :D:D:D:D {READ FOR ANYONE WHO BUYS an Ml pi.}

The silly man can’t see what he is doing, making a complete fool of him self,

This is the same hypocrite that has banned so many good people from his various forums for daring to disagree with his myopic views :blink: . the same little man that even ran polls on stay or go when it suited him to increase ratings.

Who , has a hide as thick as an old scrub bull with shrinking balls , and is a lot like swine flue , bloody annoying and hard to shake. go away dug you have no place amongst real gold finders you sir are a joke,. :rolleyes:

Looks like they are jumping ship over on Dougs forum! A friend sent this to me in a e-mail-

"Doug you and huego need help I have allways liked the geo part of your forum so I would stay here and look at it. But with all the nonsence on hear I'm not sure that I want to be a part of your forum.

Don't you guys have anything better to do with your life?

You are about to loose a forum member,Loner"

Funny thing I went to look for my self but you have to be a member to look at the boxing ring part of his forum.

Must not want anybody to know how stupid he realy is.

Enough of this Doug crap for me! Let's go find some gold!!

Archived