Trick N Treating Holloween Day Hunt

Well, I'll let Road Dog "Rick" talk about his new ring El Dorado, conjured up for a Holloween pickup date. I'll talk about our day hunt. It was chilly at El Dorado's house and a short drive to the old local digging. We all split up, I was armed with my Gold Bug 2 and everyone else with their GPX 4500's. I didn't travel very far when I got a good little signal and then another, another and so went the day at the same spot. Road Dog, ended up with 7 nuggets, Robin found 2 and finished her day helping me dig targets. Steve, well he might tell his story? It was a great Pumpkin day and smiles on all our faces! Until our next hunt.

LuckyLundy

31Oct01NewRingsAndGold.jpg

Lucklundy was right it was a great Halloween day!! I left the house at 6:30am and got to the gold fields before anyone arrived. Was just driving around lost for a while until Luckylundy showed up. Then I followed him to an area and went out to try my luck while I waited for my one ounce member ring to show up that El Dorado made for me. A little while later El Dorado was at my truck so I went to meet up with him. He had my ring on the back of his truck just waiting for me. I picked it up with a big smile on my face and thanked him for a beautiful ring. He did a great job and I’m very happy with it. (THANKS EL DORADO) I went back out to try my luck again and everything changed nuggets started popping out of the ground for the rest of the day for me. 7 total and that ring must be my lucky Halloween ring. Thanks to good friends fun times made for a great day!!!

Road Dog

Turned out to be my unlucky day..... that skunk followed me everywhere. Road Dog Rick, So glad you likes the ring. we both put a lot of effort into it. Every last bit of gold in the ring was found by RDR himself in AK, NV and CA. I think I finally have casting placer gold down!

Steve,

I know a lot of work and thought went into Road Dog's ring. I tell you ever since you made my ring, I've been Double Lucky! It's one thing to find gold, but having some custom jewlery made of your finds makes it even more special. Thanks! You need to have your ring, in the gold fields for the next hunt, keeps the skunk away! See ya soon,

LuckyLundy

Well, I'll let Road Dog "Rick" talk about his new ring El Dorado, conjured up for a Holloween pickup date. I'll talk about our day hunt. It was chilly at El Dorado's house and a short drive to the old local digging. We all split up, I was armed with my Gold Bug 2 and everyone else with their GPX 4500's. I didn't travel very far when I got a good little signal and then another, another and so went the day at the same spot. Road Dog, ended up with 7 nuggets, Robin found 2 and finished her day helping me dig targets. Steve, well he might tell his story? It was a great Pumpkin day and smiles on all our faces! Until our next hunt.

LuckyLundy

31Oct01NewRingsAndGold.jpg

Lucky, whats with the Gold Bug? I have been in the Outback for a month and am puzzled. Doug

Archived