Greed and the miner

That really sucks, but gold fever has caused this kind of action from way to many folks. You will find another sweet spot and in the long run your now X buddy will have to live with his thieving way for ever!

Is there a page two? I can't seem to pull it up. I guess it pays to remain silent until a spot is worked out, or presumably so, your acquaintance sounds like a real winner, unfortunately probably more typical a situation than one would hope.

Is there a page two? I can't seem to pull it up. I guess it pays to remain silent until a spot is worked out, or presumably so, your acquaintance sounds like a real winner, unfortunately probably more typical a situation than one would hope.

Rex,

Go back up to the menu at the top and a drop down menu will appear when you roll over the word "Blog"...page two will appear.

Rick

I was told last yeasr and the first that you show use a magic marker and put your name and date on a piece of wood or rock to mark that you are working that spot and it's like you claim a 10 foot radius as yours as long as the date does not get old

Roger

Yep old lady carma will drop kick him through the goal posts of life!!!

Bobby Bare..."Drop Kick Me Jesus".....lol

i hadnt thot of that one for a while...

pk

Archived