Hats off to all the Veterans out there!

• Admin

Hello All,

I just want to personally say Thank You for all the Veterans that have and are serving in the Armed Forces. Many are still here today to tell their story, while others paid the higher prices for our Freedom.

God Bless you All.

P.S. Just called my Father, Veteran from VN, told him Happy Veterans Day and that I coming down to his work to take him out for lunch.

veteran.jpg

veterans-day.jpg

j0422243-700141.jpg

Take care,

Rob Allison

Hello All,

I just want to personally say Thank You for all the Veterans that have and are serving in the Armed Forces. Many are still here today to tell their story, while others paid the higher prices for our Freedom.

God Bless you All.

P.S. Just called my Father, Veteran from VN, told him Happy Veterans Day and that I coming down to his work to take him out for lunch.

veteran.jpg

veterans-day.jpg

j0422243-700141.jpg

Take care,

Rob Allison

I would like to thank those who have thanked me and other Vet's on this Forum. It has been an Honor to protect freedoms we ALL enjoy. Serving the Nation for 30 years and counting...F-16 Crew Chief, Special Programs and Afghanistan bound...Guido

post-21178-128952585578_thumb.jpg

Hey ROB, thats nice of you to do that. Thanks from us VETS. Grubstake

Viet Nam Counter Offensive III

Tet Counter Offensive

Viet Nam Counter OffensiveIV

Viet Nam Counter offensiveV

Viet Nam Counter OffensiveVI

Aug. 29th 1966- Feb 1973 Viet Nam 67-68-69

Hi Rob:

That is one of the nicest tributes I have seen. Well done, and thanks to all those veterans, who have laid it all on the line, at one time or another for our country and way of life...

~LARGO~

Thanks for the thanks Rob..... and all the rest of you who appreciate what the Armed Forces of America do.

paul

10th Special Forces, Airborne Medic

1973-76

I was a late baby for Nam....

but after working at VA hospitals for the past year, i can finally say, that i am glad i missed that one.....missing it so closely had left me with a sense of guilt for many years......after all the training i received,,,,Saigon fell....

Now, instead of feeling guilty, I thank God, and I see that I still have a chance to make a difference in Vets lives.

Thank you all for being a great group of friends...

paul

Archived