Gold screamer power pack feedback

I have been using the Gold Screamer Power pack here in Nevada for the last 10 days, and I have to say I wouldn't go back to Minelab's battery and coiled lead system. This isn't because of the improved boost features or stabler performance, it's because I love the new sense of freedom I'm experiencing.

I've always found Minelab's coiled lead very intrusive, the coils tangling (locking together) and impeding my swing.... or when digging a large deep signal, it becomes a real choir to disconnect myself from the detector to allow greater freedom.

With the Gold screamer Power pack, I just un-hook the bungee clip and I'm totally disconnected from the detector (which is still switched on.)

I did have concerns that the battery pack connected to the detector would make it heavier, but in all honesty I haven't noticed any difference.

Well done Doc for a great product! and thanks Rob for getting it to me in good time.

Thanks Gogmeister.

Rob, and two of his friends and I had the first four prototypes, and within 10 minutes of using it I knew I would never need or use a power cord again. Rob and his friends were of the same opinion. And like you, I just don't notice any weight difference.

Thanks for the nice endorsement,

Doc

I have been using the Gold Screamer Power pack here in Nevada for the last 10 days, and I have to say I wouldn't go back to Minelab's battery and coiled lead system. This isn't because of the improved boost features or stabler performance, it's because I love the new sense of freedom I'm experiencing.

I've always found Minelab's coiled lead very intrusive, the coils tangling (locking together) and impeding my swing.... or when digging a large deep signal, it becomes a real choir to disconnect myself from the detector to allow greater freedom.

With the Gold screamer Power pack, I just un-hook the bungee clip and I'm totally disconnected from the detector (which is still switched on.)

I did have concerns that the battery pack connected to the detector would make it heavier, but in all honesty I haven't noticed any difference.

Well done Doc for a great product! and thanks Rob for getting it to me in good time.

I had been using mine the day it came out and I took a friend into the field who just purchased a new 5K we hit the hills and hunted most the day with little problems. My friend keep saying how he hated being attached to the machine he saw me put my detector down and was envious I did not have to take off that factory mess.

Then the afternoon hit and we were hiking up a hill when I heard my friend give out a yelp I looked back and he was all tangled put in a cactus. The factory cord had gotten wrapped around a tree and it threw him off balance and he fell into a cactus. When we got home he ordered the GOLD SCREAM and has not looked back since.

Thanks DOC

HOTROCK

Archived