Dale District Hunt

A few of us made the trip to hunt the Dale District, 29 Palms from Northern California. We meet up with a bunch of prospectors from Arizona and Southern California for our outing. I've hunted this area a few times before, but forgot where a few locations were at? But, I remembered enough to put a few nuggets in our pokes! Here's a couple ugly nuggets my coil got over, I did get a 3rd at .6 dwt. These two are 6.9 & 4.5 dwt's. Dig all them bullets and some will turn out golden! Until our next hunt.

LuckyLundy

12Nov10DaleDistrict.jpg

Hi Lucky

Very nice pieces! Did you use that 15X12 Mono on them? I been using mine, well at least untill the snow stopped me from getting up to my patches :angry2: I like it a lot, it is my favorite coil on the 4000. I have picked up a few sub gm pieces with it.

Keeper Swinging

CH

Hi Lucky

Very nice pieces! Did you use that 15X12 Mono on them? I been using mine, well at least untill the snow stopped me from getting up to my patches :angry2: I like it a lot, it is my favorite coil on the 4000. I have picked up a few sub gm pieces with it.

Keeper Swinging

CH

That 15x12 mono is the best coil on earth. I found many sub gram objects with it. It very senstive. Also it had great depth. I was looking for a coil with more depth, i just dont think im going to find one unless its a 24inch.

Well flew down south with Luckylundy for a hunt. And had a good time with the guys!! I got six small little guys that totaled up at a big 1.5 dwt. When we got back I headed my way and made a little stop to try my luck again and got six more gold bug 2 stuff. It wasn't much but gold is gold it all counts.

Thanks for the trip Rick until next hunt see ya on the road!! (Rick) Road Dog

post-29052-129001912795_thumb.jpg

post-29052-12900191475_thumb.jpg

Archived