Gold for XMAS Gifts

Guest sandtrap

I received ,today, the earrings I had made for someone, to be given as a Christmas

gift..

Made by Steve, and yes, I highly recommend him. He does beautiful work..

Riverman

I tell you what if those ladies don't like their presents I am sure some of these old prospectors here will be more than willing to take them off your hands :rolleyes: ...LOL :D Great looking pendants fine looking work El Dorado..Man you sure do have the tallent for making it happen.

Very Respectfully

RANGERMG

Tim

Yesterday, I spent a few hours at Steve's "Man-Cave" shooting the breeze. By the looks of his Christmas Card snow covered yard, he will have plenty of time for everyone's Christmas wishes. He is a master of time management, but he loves to swing a coil down in the lower foothills this time of the year too! Don't hide your gold in the house, show your special nugget off with one of Steve's Custom Designs!

LuckyLundy

If they don't I'll take one of them off your hands!

Great job Steve!

pk

Well I gave them out the day before Thanksgiving and they were very suprised and just loved them. One of my uncles actually thinks he's off the hook for getting something really nice for my aunt for Christmas now. Somehow I just don't think a set driving lights for her car is going to cut it.

Mark

Archived