Gold price

Yeh, if I'd get all this Va stuff done, I'd be rich. Soon I hope. At least got me two hearing aids from the VA. Hearing guy told me they cost $10,000.00 for both, top of the line blue tooth enabled. Digital hearing aids. They have a mute feature on them, so I can turn the wife off if I don't like what she is saying. Ha! Ha! Now on the 7th of Dec. Pearl Harbor day I have an Mri at the Va, because they think I have a brain tumor. I'll get the results when I go back down on the 9th, then on the 13th I have radiation done on my prostate. And people wonder why I'm such a grouch. Grubstake

Get rich? Don't sell unless you're gonna turn around and buy that what you want! The value of gold isn't because it's getting more valuable, it's because the dollar's going down! Hold the gold!

Shep

Get rich? Don't sell unless you're gonna turn around and buy that what you want! The value of gold isn't because it's getting more valuable, it's because the dollar's going down! Hold the gold!

Shep

At what point do you guys think we should sell what we have?

BTW whats up with the posting times? Wrong??

Everyone keeps asking me why I don't sell my gold and I tell them as long as I don't need the money I won't, and I also tell them when the paper money that we use today is worth less than the paper it printed on I will still have some real money to buy what I need!!!

At what point do you guys think we should sell what we have?

BTW whats up with the posting times? Wrong??

You can go into "MY Settings" in the drop down menu that has your user name on it in the upper right of the page and set the time zone you're in so that the forum time will be correct for your area.

Skip

You know I started off back in 1979 dredging Lynx Creek in Arizona. I used that extra money back then for cheap beers and expensive girl friends at ASU. The gold I keep is what I wear, the rest is for sale and my poke is getting real heavy. Time to sell and get re-motivated!

LuckyLundy