Mesa GPAA Show

• Admin

Hello Way2cool,

Yes, my Wife and I will be running the booth along with several close friends. Due to the size of the Mesa show this year, I was unable to get the space I wanted, but I did manage to get a corner and aisle, so I should have 3-4 tables.

I will post more next week on this. I believe the Mesa GPAA Show is Jan. 15th & 16th, correct?

Talk with you soon,

Rob Allison

Rob... Jim here... The date of the Mesa Show is January 15-16.

To my surprise; Three hours to Gold from Southern California is selling pretty good... There is a chance you may have the only copies at the Mesa Show. This also goes for the latest edition of ADVANCED Prospecting with a 30 page appendix on Meteorites... As I write this my shelf is empty... :) Both books are printed on a full color laser printer in small lots when ever the printshop manager has open time for the laser...

• Admin

Hey Jim,

Your books always sell the best at the shows. The last show I done I think I sold all the Jim Straight books the first day. I still have a big collection of your books, so without a doubt they all will be on display.

I will also have the new Goldbasin DVD and some of the new Coiltek Goldstalker Searchcoils (24-inch elliptical Mono and 22-inch Mono Round) along with some other new products.

Make sure you guys stop over at our booth and check us out. At the last show we had people lined up 3-4 deep, so many didn't get a chance to even talk with us.

Rob Allison

Rob... and All: January is a busy month as far as gold shows. There will be three... El Paso Texas, Jan 8-9... Mesa Arizona, Jan 15-16... and Pomona California, January 22-23... The big ticket venders will be on the road from one to the other.

The Mesa show will be on January 15-16. Mesa Convention Center~~201 N Center Street. The phone

for the Convention Hall is 480-644-2178.

I heard nothing but good words regarding Rob at last years Mesa show... they were stacked up deep on Saturday at his booth... I'm truly sorry that Mesa is now a little far for me...

But I plan on being at the Fairplex Pomona show as I'm a member of the club that will put-up and take-down the setup for the show... so I will be there on Friday setting up and later on Sunday tearing down...This show will be on January 22-23 and will be at the Fairplex~~1101 W. McKinley Ave in Pomona... It will be in building 6~~~ phone 909-623-3111

• Admin

Hey Jim,

The shows are normally pretty good, if anything I can meet more people that are on the forums and out in the field enjoying the same hobby.

If anyone plans on making the Mesa GPAA Show, make sure you stop over and introduce yourself. Nancy at the GPAA expects this show to be a good one.

Take care,

Rob Allison

Archived