GP Exreme

Have a GP Extreme and the battery died. Does anyone know if I can switch to the new lithium ion battery or should I stay with the gel-lcell model? Another question is where can I get one and approximately the cost? All help greatly appreciated. Thanks, Nuggetman

Rob has the best option I have one the Li-Ion setup comes with 2 batts and everything else you need. Mount it on the detector, your belt, or in a backpack if you use the shoulder harness with external speakers very versatile setup an lightweight.

Rob has the best option I have one the Li-Ion setup comes with 2 batts and everything else you need. Mount it on the detector, your belt, or in a backpack if you use the shoulder harness with external speakers very versatile setup an lightweight.

Thanks for the imformation Frank.... I'll have to get with him. I thought GOLD came in kind of slow Frank but I'm finding that money can be a little slow also. I guess I'm back to power sluce for a little while. Sounds like your just up the road from me a ways,Im down here in Congress and it looks like were both catching a little cold weather.Well keep warm, and Thanks Nuggetman

• Admin

Hello Nuggetman,

Sorry I missed your post. Getting ready for the upcoming Mesa Gold Show.

Yes, there are several options if you decide not to go back with a stock Minelab GP Extreme battery.

The Coiltek Pocket Rocket is one of the most popular systems and very reliable. I sell this complete unit with the short cord for $326.00 (Regulator, Pouch, 2 Batteries, Chargers and Short Cord).

Bill Fletcher also sells a similar unit that several guys I know are using.

Give me a call, shoot me over a PM or email if you have questions.

Talk with you later,

Rob Allison

Hi nuggetman

Here is a link to a forum member that referbed his battery for his GP detector. I don't know what your tech ability is but this is real easy to do and the cost is minimum and it will get you going quick.

http://www.nuggetshooter.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=18676

Jump over and look at it and see if you can do it.

Keeper Swinging

CH

Archived