San Diego Contacts

Hello from Alaska everyone.....been slow up here,,,the only gold i got was from Felix's paydirt...LOL...I'll have to admit it was pretty. A little pricey for those of us who like to get it ourselves....

I may be going to San Diego for 3-6 months and will need to run into a club to join or find someone who can steer me in the right directions.

I am a member of the GPAA now and haven't looked into our claims in that area yet.

Anyway, I hope everyone is doing fine and finding lots of yellow!

paul

Hi Paul,

SPMA is down that way. They have claims in Yuma area and elsewhere.

Their Yahoo group is http://groups.yahoo.com/group/spma2/ and a bit of a ghost town. But if you join it I believe there's a membership application on there you can send.

A prospector in Yuma said there was a quick turnaround to get your membership packet.

Hi Paul,

SPMA is down that way. They have claims in Yuma area and elsewhere.

Their Yahoo group is http://groups.yahoo.com/group/spma2/ and a bit of a ghost town. But if you join it I believe there's a membership application on there you can send.

A prospector in Yuma said there was a quick turnaround to get your membership packet.

Thanks Kelly,

I saw that newsgroup and it did look desolate.....LOL...

Ya,

I posted on it before and got no response; that's why I mentioned there's someone with a pulse at the mailing address.

Maybe they're busy getting gold and don't have the time for forum-trolling like I do ;)

There's also metal detecting clubs. San Diego doesn't sound very 'goldy' so I think detecting for other things or traveling a bit may be the best options.

Hey Paul and Kelly

Give this guy a call; Robbe Ellison 858 270 4890 he's the membership

officer for the SPMA. He will fix you up.

Hope this helps, leave some AU for me LOL.

Regards

Herb

Hey Paul and Kelly

Give this guy a call; Robbe Ellison 858 270 4890 he's the membership

officer for the SPMA. He will fix you up.

Hope this helps, leave some AU for me LOL.

Regards

Herb

Thanks Herb,

There will be plenty left, you don't have to worry about me getting it all....hahahaha

Archived