leasing a claim

hello all ,im thinking about leasing a claim.its supposed to be good ground,not worked as much as the club claims in the areas,its in the randsburg area.just asking for input.if your reading this mr jim straight,id appreciater you pm me so i can fill you in on location and price,need your advice on this! it seems a bit pricy and i wont say the price except in pm for anyone with thoughts,dont wanna put anyone down for their price.seems these claims arent worked alot,lots of nuggets to find ,and plenty drywashing areas with gd history.he doesnt wanna lease to any clubs as he dont want very many people on the claims,1 or 2 is about it.he has few claims from 120 acres to 20 acres for lease.many nice nuggets have been found by him and a partner.im just doing research to see if it would be worth the effort.i know its cheaper to join a club,which i am member of the oc 49ers.but the rands area is where i mostly do my detecting and i can go pretty much everyday its decent outside.of coarse at the price of leasing the claim,id have to sell some of the gold if any found to cover some of the cost.one of the claims in particular for little more,he has a plan of operation and thats avail in the deal.not sure what that means but sounds good lol.any input would be appreciated.also may be looking for someone that might be interested in going halves and work together.i dont mind hard work or diggin all day,mostly like to detect, but would do some digging to make sure we get the amount of gold to cover some cost and use the extra time for nugget hunting. or days we cant make it together,just nugget hunt.anyone interested let me know.thius is a pricey lease so only serious people respond to my pm.

john

John

first of all the owner should let you do some sampling, you may have to give him what you find but that is OK if it proves out good. I would not enter a lease agreement with the info about the gold as hearsay. All in all, leasing a claim can be a good deal. I have given up to 20% on occasion to hunt a claim or private property.... the lease may actually be a better deal.

John

first of all the owner should let you do some sampling, you may have to give him what you find but that is OK if it proves out good. I would not enter a lease agreement with the info about the gold as hearsay. All in all, leasing a claim can be a good deal. I have given up to 20% on occasion to hunt a claim or private property.... the lease may actually be a better deal.

hey el dorado, let me ask you this, how much cash wise would be acceptable for a decent claim to rent monthly? this is a dessert claim. its pretty pricey, but im just curious. i wont do any deals or fork up any cash without sampling and it proving to me its worth it. my question is,cash in advance,no percentage for finds,what would be the limit to 120 acres that would produce some gold? guy claims that thisclaim has produced a few 3/4 ozers a few times.he said his buddy found them actually, he found couple 1/4 ozers himself with the 3500 minelab. says he has few for lease.im just curious,if a guy was to hit it few times a week or rent it during the warmer months and spend few wks a month out there,what would be reasonable and what would be to much?

john

Leasing a claim and only alowing 2 people on it,Plan of Op? there are many questions you need to ask,

Sampleing is mandatory. your own mother could cheat you for gold,Not saying your is like that but i have seen the damnedest things,\If they had a plan of op, then if it had good gold they would be working it would,nt You,

thanks all that pm me, seems as many already know about this person and gave me the info i needed. you guys are right in alot of ways,im new and the only claim i ever owned was 60 acres on the middle yuba, due to it being so far i didnt get to use it and sold it. i was into dredging then.but now im a nugget shooter,lol. so if anyone knows some more clubs to join in the rands area, that has potential and plenty claims in that area, let me know. im a busy bee and dont have anything else to do but go out and swing my detector.asd long as its not raining and i dont sink in the side of a hill, ill do it.i will eventually join clubs elsewhere, but due to me having to drive there and back each day, id really like to stay in the rands area close.i can make it to goler gulch in bout an hour or just little more.so thats easy to do everyday, just the gas is a pain lol.but i dont mind.imma find me a whopper out there soon.

john

John, I have no idea about how much is should cost. Hell, I have never even worked a desert placer. Just remember the lessor is only providing verbal info. If the POO will allow scrapes that is certainly a plus, but you should also ask for a copy of the POO it see if it is current, genuine and what it allows.

I would take El Dorado's advice. :glare:

yeah, im not gonna lease it,i got alot of pm on the guy leasing from numerous people with great advice. i love how you guys look out for us newer guys. im just gonna join few more claims.that will give me more ground to cover.how have u been, i beleive if im not mistaken you bought a gp 3000 from me few years ago. i lived in isabella at the time.

john

Archived