Validating your account here on the forums

• Admin

Hello All,

As you might know, many of the forums have been spammed big time and even hacked due to the spammers. It's tough anymore to ID who is a spammers, cause they are now using Yahoo, Gmail, AOL and other providers to spam sites.

If you're account don't get validated, please email me at - auplacers@yahoo.com and I will personally go in and validate your account the same day if possible. This is the only way right now to prevent a mass spam attack that has already happened on many forums and sites.

Thanks,

Rob Allison

Hello All,

As you might know, many of the forums have been spammed big time and even hacked due to the spammers. It's tough anymore to ID who is a spammers, cause they are now using Yahoo, Gmail, AOL and other providers to spam sites.

If you're account don't get validated, please email me at - auplacers@yahoo.com and I will personally go in and validate your account the same day if possible. This is the only way right now to prevent a mass spam attack that has already happened on many forums and sites.

Thanks,

Rob Allison

Hey Rob, I found a site that you can check IP addresses and see if they have put out spam before. I will send you the link if you are interested.

Bunk

• Admin

Hey Dave and all,

If you're already registered and can read and view pictures, you don't need to contact me.

There are just a million spammers right now, so I have to be very careful when it comes to validating accounts and I might delete a new user that might have a strange username or email.

Talk with you later,

Rob Allison

Archived