randsburg

well, finnaly get to get back at it . headed to randsburg. ill be stopping by the general store for some breakfast and fountain soda.lol.then try some flatter areas with the 15x12 mono.gonna look for me a biggin. lol. anyways ill let ya know how i did this evening!

john

well. i got skunked today. found alot of bullets about 15-18in deep. and casings about same depth. my arm is a bit sore.i swung that big coil for the whole day non stop. no bungie. man it was so sore iit got where i didnt even realize it anymore lol. my new progold pick came in, cant wait to use it. its a beast.prob go again fri or sat.

john

Well sourdough... check with Sandtrap. He and Richard have been getting out pretty regular... During November and December the weather was mostly "punky" in either at Randsburg or here in

Rialto and it was iffy driving over Cajon pass due to several multi-vehicle wrecks, early morning fog and lane closures...

On the mornings I got over the pass I would not reach the Randsburg gold fields until about 10am; then would start back about 2pm to be back over the pass before dark...

Due to the short time, I only once stopped off at the General Store for a quick cuppa coffee and did not see Jerry or Richard due to the press of time...

Now my right knee/hip are giving me the "fits," so I'm taking it easy... ButI do wanta go out ASAP again.

Hi Jim,

I spoke with John and sent sandtrap an e-mail not long ago, I think it would be nice if we could all get together sometime to do a little beeping. Hopefully it will all work out. It would be great if you could make it too. I've never got to go out with you yet but it would be great if you could make it.

sourdough

gubelube... just a thought... next time you are having one of the most tastful breakfasts at the General Store :) ... check one of their books; "three hours to gold from southern california." you might find it helpful. Jim

thanks jim, ive bought that book from the general store few trips back. yes it is an awesome book and very helpful. i have follow the drywashers vol 3 nuggetshootewrs bible,3 hours to gold,and the advance prospecting and detecting for hardrock gold. all are very awesome books.gonna own them all soon.lol how have you been? any word from jerry lately. hes been busy i guess still trying to get to his house chores lol. i hope he gets back out when it warms a bit. i really enjoy his company. hes one of a kind lol. sourdough, thats an awesome idea. we all need to get out together soon. im sure id learn more that day than i did in school. lol

john

Archived