Last Hunt of the Month

It took me a few days of recouping from El Dorado and my road trip to the Dale District. We had a great time in the Dale's, but there is know place like home ground. Road Dog "Rick" made it over for a day hunt and we hit the hills in the continuing search for a new patch. No new patches, but new gold on the out-skirts of the old ones. The hunt continues for a fresh patch of fatty's...one of these days!!! It was a bright sunny day and I ended up with 6 nuggets to add to my new poke. Until our next hunt!

LuckyLundy

31Jan11.jpg

31Jan11Scale.jpg

killer gold Lucky , i wish i had time to get out to these other districts it always seems greener on the other side. thats some pretty chunky stuff with a lot of character talk with ya soon

Nice job!

How did Buddy do?

I am in Amarillo visiting my dad and it is colder than Alaska!

I also had an interview with St of Nevada today and may have nailed a st nurse job, ??? Maybe

Great gold..I am sooo looking fwd to a new hunt!!!

Later,

Paul

Hey lucky,... very nice nuggs

.....quick question for ya, did ya find those in the dale district or on your home turf. i live in colorado and head out to Dale a few times a year... love the area and usually alway come home with something using my trusty 4500. the dale gold gods was nice to me this last trip,...cant wait for my next trip....

F0olsGold

post-29501-129667184184_thumb.jpg

post-29501-12966718582_thumb.jpg

f0olgold,

That's local above and yes, even though El Dorado and I found gold in the Dale's we left a fresh patch of gold to our other hunting partner's and we are starting to hear some nice results from the "El Dorado Patch". I love the Dale District and you seem to have a good handle on it's gold. Here's to your continued success in our hobby! Until our next hunt.

LuckyLundy

Archived