Small batch of nuggets from Southwest Arizona

• Admin

Hello All,

Been down in the Southwestern part of Arizona for the last couple of weeks and heading back Monday for another week. The weather is very nice down there right now and I managed to sneak back out to a few spots I haven't hit in 10 years! (no really) :o What I couldn't believe is there wasn't a single detector dig even in the area, meaning no one ever found this spot. I think the last time I hit this ground it was probably around the end of the SD or early GP Extreme era.

Here is just over 12 Dwt's of that Southwestern Arizona gold found with the Minelab GPX5000 and Coiltek Goldstalker 14-inch Mono Searchcoil. Hoping I can have the same results if I'm able to make it back out in the area. I have a Geologist going to show me some formations next week that he believes is the source for most of the gold in this Mountain belt.

Take care,

Rob Allison

great scott :o mabe Doug and I should just meet you down there for a hunt :D sorry i havent been in touch lately just trying to raise funds :( nice nuggets, verry chunky brother , they all look pretty solid too looks like "diablo gold" if ya know what i mean talk soon, justin

• Admin

Hey Border Boy,

Well I'm around the Yuma area if that gives you any hints, but then again there is gold in all directions. If I told you I went across the border I wouldn't be lying. I'm meeting with a Geologist again this week, which knows about some formations associated with gold that run along the border all the way over to the Greaterville district. I will pass on what I find out for you Greaterville hunters. :ph34r:

Talk with you later,

Rob Allison

Hey Border Boy,

Well I'm around the Yuma area if that gives you any hints, but then again there is gold in all directions. If I told you I went across the border I wouldn't be lying. I'm meeting with a Geologist again this week, which knows about some formations associated with gold that run along the border all the way over to the Greaterville district. I will pass on what I find out for you Greaterville hunters. :ph34r:

Talk with you later,

Rob Allison

way cool Rob ,theres definetly alot of "out of the way" placers to be rediscovered :ph34r:

Hey Border Boy,

Talk with you later,

Rob Allison

Thanks Rob, We can use all the help that we can get. Nice Nuggs. Good Luck. Doug

Archived