Crystal gold nuggets

I need help here. Are crystal gold nuggets more desireable/vaulable than placer gold nuggets.I am dividing the nuggets my diggers and I found and want to be as fair as possible. We found a patch of crystal nuggets so I want divide equally by value if indeed they are more valuable.

Thanks

Crystaline nuggets have "specimen value" that could be 2-3x spot price depending on size and quality. The problem is that

only nugget collectors will pay these higher prices. You need to already know a collector or need to market the nuggets

to a group of them in order to get the higher prices. Also, since gold is so high right now there are less collectors willing to do this.

I would divide up the crystal nuggets evenly if you want a fair split and then each person can sell the nuggets however they choose.

-Don

I need help here. Are crystal gold nuggets more desireable/vaulable than placer gold nuggets.I am dividing the nuggets my diggers and I found and want to be as fair as possible. We found a patch of crystal nuggets so I want divide equally by value if indeed they are more valuable.

Thanks

Archived