Thanks

Just wanted to say thanks to barry, leigh, justin, doug, scott, and matt for a good time down in the greaterville area last week.

i may not have too much gold in my poke yet, but i am gaining some golden friendships through this forum!

paul

just the first time of many , sooner or later that poke will realy start fillin up the more time you spend rubing that coil on the ground the sooner that will be. cant wait untill the next hunt B)

Justin,

I hope you abused Paul and put him in the trash pit! lol When he came to visit me, he dug up a trash can full of trash targets and earned every bit of gold he found. Here's to more gold in your near future! Until our next hunt.

LuckyLundy

Justin,

I hope you abused Paul and put him in the trash pit! lol When he came to visit me, he dug up a trash can full of trash targets and earned every bit of gold he found. Here's to more gold in your near future! Until our next hunt.

LuckyLundy

yah Lucky, its benificial to have someone to get all the trash off my patch(kidding Paul) :lol::P .Paul was getting the tiny stuff with a 2100 its just a matter of time untill he puts that coil on a overload nugget :D

Archived