What I found on my Birthday

We need the moisture that's for sure.......Happy Birthday Mr. Doug. You the same Doug that has his picture on the DGD site with that big silver nugget?

But for us working stiffs I sure wish we could get a nice weekend. I'm really wanting to set up and spend a weekend hunting.....maybe next week.

Is that Oro Valley?

We need the moisture that's for sure.......Happy Birthday Mr. Doug. You the same Doug that has his picture on the DGD site with that big silver nugget?

But for us working stiffs I sure wish we could get a nice weekend. I'm really wanting to set up and spend a weekend hunting.....maybe next week.

Is that Oro Valley?

It's in the foothills of the Catalinas, In your interests on your profile you have Women before beer, that will change in time. Thats me Silver Dog Doug. Would you beleive that the Dog is worth about 3 times what it was when I found it. Take care. Doug

Happy birthday :spank: my brother and many more to come. With all this snow i dont know where to hunt this week all our spots are going to be unpleasant :spank:

Happy Birthday my new friend!

We got hammered with the snow here in ZCongress, too!!! About 6 inches and now it is all melting off for a wonderful slop....

Have a great day!!!!

Paul

See you soon..

It's in the foothills of the Catalinas, In your interests on your profile you have Women before beer, that will change in time. Thats me Silver Dog Doug. Would you beleive that the Dog is worth about 3 times what it was when I found it. Take care. Doug

LOL - that's funny man...women before beer I think is safer. The more beer you have the prettier all the girls get and that can get you in trouble sometimes :wub:

If you ever want to go hunting some weekend Silver Dog I'll get the gas and the beer, I bet I could learn a thing or two from a fella like you.......

• Admin

Hey Doug,

Happy Birthday my friend! :spank:

Wow ... that is some serious snow for Arizona. I managed to sneak out today and also was surprised by the amount of snow I ran into. Luckily, I was able to find a small handful of nuggets to make it worthwhile.

Take care,

Rob Allison

Archived