Greaterville nugget

Met up with "silver Dog" and "Im A Congress Man" for a long day on a pounded patch. Thanks Rob we had a blast haggin last week "knowlege is power" ;) Paul i know you will be sucessful in Navada and we will miss ya untill this summer :D and Doug you sure are a specimen finder that gold in quarts was pretty stuff :wub: heres my nugg for the week found with a Coiltek UFO at around a foot deep on shist

post-29399-129972946605_thumb.jpg

• Admin

Hey Border Boy,

Glad you were able to score at that location. I have a few more spots I want you to check out, but have to check out a map to see what is the best way to hike into them.

Hope you're able to snag a few more in there.

Take care,

Rob Allison

Rob ,thanks brother . Its sure been worked in these spots but theres always one or two hiding for newer technology :lol: .

Matt, its just around 1/4 Ozt my scale wont way DTWs anymore

another handy tool to have for greaterville "FOOTPRINTS" FROM OUR BROTHER CLAY DIGGINS YOU CAN PICK ONE UP FROM ROB these maps will put you in great areas

post-29399-129973295747_thumb.jpg

Well that is a beautiful nugget and I am sorry I had to root hog you out of your spot so I coukld get me one , too...lolol

Mine is quite a bit smaller...I am glad for it though...I'm glad you were tired after digging that one chunk out,,,,gave me time to get in your spot,,,high grading! Hahahhaa

Thanks again to you and Doug for having me down...

Rob, BB is good,,,,I went through that same place last month with my UFO and missed it,,,,,

I gotta learn to get low and slow and stop the VLF speed swing,,,

See you all later

Paul

:P ..Where's my sluice box! I gotta waterbroad you swingers for directions to the sercert nugget patches.. :D

Good show gentlemen and thanks for posting, I read on here you guys where headed out there yesterday and knew I was going to see a nugget on the forum today. Nice job Mr. Border Boy you are quite the accomplished nugget shooter.

The weather yesterday was pretty choice down there I bet. Looks like this weekend will be nice too.....

:P ..Where's my sluice box! I gotta waterbroad you swingers for directions to the sercert nugget patches.. :D

Good show gentlemen and thanks for posting, I read on here you guys where headed out there yesterday and knew I was going to see a nugget on the forum today. Nice job Mr. Border Boy you are quite the accomplished nugget shooter.

The weather yesterday was pretty choice down there I bet. Looks like this weekend will be nice too.....

Weekends are not the "best" time to go, according to BB.....

How bout it, BB, can you give the brother some advice on that issue in Greaterville?

Thanks,

Paul

Hey Border Boy,

Glad you were able to score at that location. I have a few more spots I want you to check out, but have to check out a map to see what is the best way to hike into them.

Hope you're able to snag a few more in there.

Take care,

Rob Allison

Rob,

I am leaving to Nevada end of the month, but if you give BB some new directions before then, I could go with him and clean up for him...lolol.....we had a great time......silver dog is always easing around picking up one here and there too!

Weekends are not the "best" time to go, according to BB.....

How bout it, BB, can you give the brother some advice on that issue in Greaterville?

Thanks,

Paul

I've heard him say that but have been out there every weekend for the last 6 and yet to see another beeper or our friends in the Green trucks, only Border Patrol, the place has been pretty empty on the weekends, maybe I'm just not in the "ZONE". Been working the DGD and GPAA claims and areas that require a good 4x4 and some hiking to get too...... At any rate I'm working and my son is in school all week so we'll have to try to get lucky on the weekend.

BB,

Hey great looking nugget, WTG!!! You'll have a blast in Nevada, I don't know if Paul is much of a cook though. C'ya soon,

LuckyLundy

Lucky...BB is old school...a beans and beans miner!!!

Silver Dog is too, but you gotta stay upwind from these guys when hunting!

(8^>

cool, thanks everyone . Pauls right you definetly dont want to be downwind after beef jerky, pork n beans and a rockstar cola :lol::blink:

AZ OVERLAND sounds like youve been going into the "isolation" claim the lower you go the better they get and pay close attention to the small tribs in greaterville the gold comes from more than just the veins of granite mt. you can find large course gold miles from the big hills good luck!

AZoverland it's not that hard to find the old patches down there once you know what to look for. I don't hunt down there that much now I hunt much further south but if I run into down there I'll show you a few spots where I am pretty sure you will score a nug or two. Good Luck

Archived