Latests Minelab GPX Customers hit field + 1/2 ouncer!

• Admin

Hello All,

This weekend I had field instructions with two new customers, one from out of state. Pat B. from California and Jack from Black Canyon City met up with me this weekend for their field instructions on their new Minelab GPX metal detectors. Both customers were impressed with the performance of their new metal detectors and both found nuggets. Jack from Black Canyon found three nuggets, one being over 1/2 ounce in weight.

mlcustomer001.JPG

mlcustomer002.JPG

mlcustomer003.JPG

Both of these customers will be off finding nuggets around their local goldfields in no time flat. Wishing you both much success chasing gold nuggets.

Thanks once again for your business.

Rob Allison

Hello All,

This weekend I had field instructions with two new customers, one from out of state. Pat B. from California and Jack from Black Canyon City met up with me this weekend for their field instructions on their new Minelab GPX metal detectors. Both customers were impressed with the performance of their new metal detectors and both found nuggets. Jack from Black Canyon found three nuggets, one being over 1/2 ounce in weight.

mlcustomer001.JPG

mlcustomer002.JPG

mlcustomer003.JPG

Both of these customers will be off finding nuggets around their local goldfields in no time flat. Wishing you both much success chasing gold nuggets.

Thanks once again for your business.

Rob Allison

Rob, You realy take care of your customers. Nice Gold. Doug

That is a sweet finds! Did Jack have any previous experience with nugget hunting?

Cheers and great going.

PS-What is up with the sticks lined up in the picture. A test bed or something to check target responses?

I also have to say that this forum provides a ton of learning experience for the new guys as well as the experienced. I hope they have computers so they can take advantage.

Matt,

Good eye! They do look a lot like sticks, but I think they are dozer tracks. The ridge on each plate(track section) makes a deeper mark that is looking like sticks lined up in those pictures.

Greg

You are definitely right, but maybe mud that fell out of the track shoes. Probably had not run since the last rain when it was muddy.

great job to the guys , Rob you always take care of your customers, the field instructions take off alot of learning curve time ,sending customers well informed into the field :D not to mention pulling nugs off one of the richest areas around , thats like getting a chance to make some of that hard earned money back B)

Hi All, I want to thank Rob for answering the few questions I had on the 5000. And also thank Dennis (Rob's partner) He came to me while Rob was with another customer and went over the machine again..They were both very knowledgable and helpful. I am very glad I drove the 100+ miles up to them with my questions instead of calling. I don't think Quest would drop a 1/2 ouncer in your lap after you hung up. Of course after I got home I cleaned the nuggets off and took a pic. This is the second time I'm writing this post. It didn't go through the first time. Rob If I have any more questions, should I come to you or call? Just kidding, I think I know the answer.

Jack.

Hi All, I want to thank Rob for answering the few questions I had on the 5000. And also thank Dennis (Rob's partner) He came to me while Rob was with another customer and went over the machine again..They were both very knowledgable and helpful. I am very glad I drove the 100+ miles up to them with my questions instead of calling. I don't think Quest would drop a 1/2 ouncer in your lap after you hung up. Of course after I got home I cleaned the nuggets off and took a pic. This is the second time I'm writing this post. It didn't go through the first time. Rob If I have any more questions, should I come to you or call? Just kidding, I think I know the answer.

Jack.

Cool Mr. Jack and welcome to the forum, I hope to see those pictures you took of the nuggets clean.

Archived