COIL AND FORUM QUESTION

Hi,

1st) I've got a Platypus serial# 0094. It does not say DD or MONO on it. Should I assume since it has a low serial# that it is a DD? I thought they only recently came out with the mono Platy?

2nd) I am signed in to the forum but still cannot look at pictures, they are just attachments to the posts and when i click on them i dont have permission to view or some such wording.

thx

Tazman

• Admin

Hey Tazman,

You have a Platypus DD Searchcoil if it don't say "Mono" on it around the serial number location.

Not sure why you can't see the pictures. If you can post you can do everything else once I validate your account. Check the other forums and make sure you can't see pictures.

Talk with you soon,

Rob Allison

Hey Tazman,

You have a Platypus DD Searchcoil if it don't say "Mono" on it around the serial number location.

Not sure why you can't see the pictures. If you can post you can do everything else once I validate your account. Check the other forums and make sure you can't see pictures.

Talk with you soon,

Rob Allison

Thanks Rob, It doesnt say mono. It was only some of the pictures, others showed up fine. Oh well.

Archived