FIRST DAY WITH THE 4000

FIRST DAY WITH THE 4000 AND EVERYTHING WAS SMOOTH..... :)

i ONLY HAD ONE PROBLEM i COULDN'T HEAR MY SPEAKER TOO WELL....BUT MAYBE IT CAN'T DRIVE MY SPEAKER W/O AM AMP...?

ANYWAY,,,HERE ARE THE RESULTS!!!!

THANKS AGAIN TO EVERYONE....YOU TOO, DAVID LESTER,,, :P

I HAD TO USE A BUNGEE BAND END TO SCRATCH THIS OUT,,,IT JUST FELL OUT..HAD BEEN LAYING SIDEWAYS IN THE CRACK...

PRAISE GOD FOR A FUN DAY! :D

PAUL

FOLLOW THE LINK FOR PICTURES..

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/0k0i7rVOyS8Oyxp0jRA9GG98KO9UsbHaingiBt8o0Lg?feat=directlink

sweeet nug my brother ,and your first GPX gold i knew everything would work out for you. Very exciting congats on the new machine . your going to be going crazy now, nuggets poping out of bedrock cracks in your mind every time you close your eyes :lol::D

Way to go Paul! You are Officially, the most successful AGA graduate to date. Mel told me about your new "home" in the desert, but seeing the photo of it, well, let's just say you got the fever baby! :lol: Terry

Paul,

Man, you didn't waste anytime getting your new GPX out in the field and putting your skills together. Like El Dorado, told you clean them cracks out and pan them...bound to be some color! WTG and many more heading your way.

LuckyLundy

Thanks everyone!!!!

I almost am having a hard time using the 4000 because it is too quiet and i am used to hearing "ambient noise"...lol :wacko:

I love this hobby! :wub:

paul

quote name='Terry Soloman' date='23 March 2011 - 03:40 AM' timestamp='1300884024' post='55638']

Way to go Paul! You are Officially, the most successful AGA graduate to date. Mel told me about your new "home" in the desert, but seeing the photo of it, well, let's just say you got the fever baby! :lol: Terry

LOLOLOL...

Terry,

I call it the, "Hampster Campster" ,,, my feet touch the tailgate when i lay down,,,, :rolleyes:

I call it the, "Hampster Campster" ,,, my feet touch the tailgate when i lay down,,,, :rolleyes:

Congratulations, nice nugget Paul. Did you find that one "in the desert"?

Your rig is looking kinda "gypsy" if you know what I mean. :rolleyes:

You've seen my accommodations so you know I'm not "house proud" but with that setup you've got aren't you afraid the county is going to show up with a dumpster?

Hey! then it would be the "Hampster Dumpster"! :lol:

Keep on beepin Paul - you are an inspiration to us all.

clay

MinerDiggins

Subscribe to the NewDiggins Newsletter

quote name='Terry Soloman' date='23 March 2011 - 03:40 AM' timestamp='1300884024' post='55638']

LOLOLOL...

Terry,

From where I'm sitting, stuck in an office surrounded by $100k+ cars all week and overly demanding people I envy that bungalow.......looks like you got it good to me....

shoot , the hampster is bad a$$. I tried to get it off him but he wouldnt budge , now all you need is some kind of 12v swamp cooler :huh: mabe run it off the resurc sluice setup :lol::lol::P

shoot , the hampster is bad a$$. I tried to get it off him but he wouldnt budge ,

I fell in love with the "Hampster" the first time I saw her it. You won't be able to get it away from him though... There's a reason they call him "Prickly Paul"! :o:lol:

now all you need is some kind of 12v swamp cooler :huh: mabe run it off the resurc sluice setup :lol::lol::P

Don't laugh. This is what we roll with:

http://www.swampy.net/12vcombo.html

They work!

clay

MinerDiggins

I hear you over there on the other side of the tracks....

Prairie Dog Diggins..!

That's what you look like when you pop your head up and look out the top of your Pimpster Ride!!!

Hahahahahhahahahhahaaha......

I love you Ruby, I know you would never agree with that bad man's attitude!

I fell in love with the "Hampster" the first time I saw her it. You won't be able to get it away from him though... There's a reason they call him "Prickly Paul"! :o:lol:

They work!

clay

MinerDiggins

Brother Clay those swampys are way cool thanks , I want one to put in the monster hole im going to dig this summer B)

Brother Clay those swampys are way cool thanks , I want one to put in the monster hole im going to dig this summer B)

You cant do that or the clay would never dry out,,,you gotta get hot, caliente brother!

tell you what it was muy caliente today down here for some reason, ill have to start beepin the secret mountain soon ^_^

Archived