Three More GPX5000 Customers Hit the Fields

• Admin

Hello All,

This weekend I spent more time training several new Minelab GPX5000 customers. Two guys were local, while the other fellow came all the way down from Austin, Tx. The weather was clear and cool and everyone found some gold to boot. I even managed to stop over at the AZO Outing Saturday evening and chat with Chris, Steve, Ron, Bunk, AJ, Steve, Barry & Leigh and many others that I can remember off hand. I know Saturday evening Steve was the only guy to score some nuggets from the AZO Outing.

Here are some pictures below -

mlcustomer006.JPG

mlcustomer007.JPG

mlcustomer008.JPG

mlcustomer009.JPG

mlcustomer010.JPG

Thanks for all your business guys. Wishing you much more success in the goldfields.

Take care,

Rob Allison

Great job guys, the gold on your training area is some nice stuff. keep it up Rob ,love seeing those guys with big smiles :D

• Admin

Hey Terry,

Funny you mentioned Rolex. This customer, Don from Tx did have a Rolex on when he showed up. I told him he would need to take that off to pinpoint targets. He said it's just his field watch .... :o

Thanks for all the comments. It is nice to have a good location to train customers. That being said, it's not about finding a nugget, it's more about making sure the customers are trained and understand the unit. I can get you over a nugget or two no problem, but can you find one without the help ....

I try to make sure the customers know there is no guarantee of finding a nugget, even though most do find at least one.

Take care,

Rob Allison

Man i wouldnt know what to do with a ride like that B) the redneck in me says put on some tube bumpers , a winch , some 35s, and take a sawsall to the rear section of the cab :P:lol: i dont know why but i cant even keep windows in my 4x4 as it is ,too many trees between me and that yellow stuff mabe? :D

Hey Terry,

Funny you mentioned Rolex. This customer, Don from Tx did have a Rolex on when he showed up. I told him he would need to take that off to pinpoint targets. He said it's just his field watch .... :o

Thanks for all the comments. It is nice to have a good location to train customers. That being said, it's not about finding a nugget, it's more about making sure the customers are trained and understand the unit. I can get you over a nugget or two no problem, but can you find one without the help ....

I try to make sure the customers know there is no guarantee of finding a nugget, even though most do find at least one.

Take care,

Rob Allison

"field watch." :o:wacko::blush: Some day baby, some day! :D Good on ya Rob! - Terry

If I didn't know better I'd think Rob has a sale on the GPX 5000.He's selling so many it must be buy one get one free.

The guy from Austin Tx. is just down the road from me here in San Antonio.

Who knows Rob may be the number one seller of Minelab this year.I wish him all the best on that one.

Chuck Anders

Some nice initial finds and I do wish them luck.

A Suburban is just as good for less. Not a hole in the head luxury vehicle with vanity it attracts the wrong people, but instead for only a little bit more this is THE real baby to have if you have money: http://www.tigermotorhomes.com/home.htm

this is what we call a escalade where im from. this is my 4 year old yielding a geo pick standing in front of the border king (exploder) ive slept more nights than i can remember on the goldfields in this rig :wacko:

post-29399-130134966425_thumb.jpg

Hello All,

This weekend I spent more time training several new Minelab GPX5000 customers. Two guys were local, while the other fellow came all the way down from Austin, Tx. The weather was clear and cool and everyone found some gold to boot. I even managed to stop over at the AZO Outing Saturday evening and chat with Chris, Steve, Ron, Bunk, AJ, Steve, Barry & Leigh and many others that I can remember off hand. I know Saturday evening Steve was the only guy to score some nuggets from the AZO Outing.

Here are some pictures below -

mlcustomer010.JPG

Thanks for all your business guys. Wishing you much more success in the goldfields.

Take care,

Rob Allison

Nice job Rob! Thank you for a good posting! Oh holy cow :o !!! , my friend harleybilly just found a nice handsome nugget that bought his new GPX5000 from you. I really missed to attend AZOutBack event due to my schedule conflict. He and I hopefully go again outing this week or next week for detecting. B)

• Admin

Hey Guys,

The training is a big part of buying a metal detector. I get a lot of customers cause my training has help guys become very successful down the road. One guy purchases a detector and gets great training. He tells his two friends, they purchase and get training. Well you get the point, it eventually gets rolling quickly.

Some of the advantages of purchasing from me are - Best bundles, full day of training, training with myself and staff, training on proven goldfields and unlimited support beyond the sale.

Many dealers don't even offer training and if they do, it's in their backyard or just for a few hours. Some are even saying you get training, but when you show it's with another person, not the person you purchased the metal detector from. I know if I purchased from "ABC" and I knew "ABC" was a good detectorist, I want my training from "ABC," not some other guy.

I have to thank all the guys that have supported my business over the years.

Take care,

Rob Allison

Archived