Hey Rob!

Sell my brother a 5000, and can't get him out and give him the basics? and let him listen to the BS his brother could offer on a detector (newer than his) and just before a big outing? That's weak!!!!!!

First day out with it and finds the third biggest nugget, 6.1 dwt(known) of the weekend and on his first day of use. Actually, Thanks!, hate to be shown up by younger brother on first day out with 5K. Told him he's got to post on yer site.

He's been bitten!

Shep

• Admin

Hey Shep,

Not sure how to answer your questions, if it's even one. I have guys that have purchase a GPX5000 before your Brother that haven't had their instructions yet. To be honest, your Brother was going to call me to schedule, so I was hoping to hear back from him. It's only fair to go in order, so if your Brother is unhappy tell him to call me.

Congrats that he found a nice one on the first day.

Talk with you later,

Rob Allison

Rob, wasn't being mean or sarcastic! Talked to him this evening and asked if he'd posted anything. He's been busy; said he needed to make a post on here, just pushing him a bit and giving the 5K some PR!

I know you'll take care of him.

Shep

• Admin

Hey Shep,

Without a doubt I will take care of your Brother. I made that real clear to him that I will make sure he is trained and understands the GPX5000. I'm playing catch up on the field instructions, still have a bunch of guys to get out in the field before it gets too hot.

Great to hear your Brother found a nice nugget.

Talk with you later,

Rob Allison

Archived