AZOverLand and GPX5000 Field Instructions

• Admin

Hello All,

Many of you already know AZOverland from the forums here. He drove over 4 hours to meet up with my partners and I this morning for field instructions on his new GPX5000. After about an hour of talking about the metal detector AZOverLand was off and hunting. There were plenty of targets to dig, but at the end of the day he ended up with a small one to elliminate the skunk.

mlcustomer011.JPG

mlcustomer012.JPG

Thanks for your business, it was great having you out. It's just a matter of time until you start knocking them out. Don't hesitate to call, email or catch me here on the forums if you have questions.

Wishing you the best,

Rob Allison

Thanks Rob,

What a great service! The GPX5000 is a great product and the chance to spend a day with some seasoned gold miners like Rob and his boys was like jumping into the Gold Rush TV show! I had more darn fun out there. After reading the owners manual many times and swinging the GPX for about two months I had a working idea of the detector but with just an hour or two of talking with Rob I got a base of knowledge that kicked some of my misconceptions to the curb and made me far more confident in the machine. I can dail it in and know how to use it now. The nugget I found was small but it was the small stuff I had been worried I was missing. No longer.

I've had a few toys in the past that were alot more money then the GPX5000 but never had the level of service Rob's Detector Sales provides.

Thanks again for the wonderful introduction and support into the prospecting hobby Rob and best of luck to all you crazy Gold Miners out there. :D

Congrats to You, AZOverland

It was pleasure to meet you there. Let me know if you need a training how to smell gold stuffs with my secret weapon headphone. LOL :lol: :lol:

Thanks Rob,

What a great service! The GPX5000 is a great product and the chance to spend a day with some seasoned gold miners like Rob and his boys was like jumping into the Gold Rush TV show! I had more darn fun out there. After reading the owners manual many times and swinging the GPX for about two months I had a working idea of the detector but with just an hour or two of talking with Rob I got a base of knowledge that kicked some of my misconceptions to the curb and made me far more confident in the machine. I can dail it in and know how to use it now. The nugget I found was small but it was the small stuff I had been worried I was missing. No longer.

I've had a few toys in the past that were alot more money then the GPX5000 but never had the level of service Rob's Detector Sales provides.

Thanks again for the wonderful introduction and support into the prospecting hobby Rob and best of luck to all you crazy Gold Miners out there. :D

Congrats to You, AZOverland

It was pleasure to meet you there. Let me know if you need a training how to smell gold stuffs with my secret weapon headphone. LOL :lol: :lol:

Yea great to meet you too. If your ever in the Tucson area let me know, I'd like to buy you a drink. You should show these guys your coin find from the beach. How old is it? Very cool to see it something like that....very cool.

Hey, AZO, you bout ready to find those little .2 gram dink nuggets like I use for a practice target for my 705?? Think you gots enough umph to see 'em now?? :lol:

Good to see ya finally made it out to Rob's for the one-on-one. Nothing like it! Sweet nugget!

We gotta get together again before it gets too hot!

Kajun

Hey, AZO, you bout ready to find those little .2 gram dink nuggets like I use for a practice target for my 705?? Think you gots enough umph to see 'em now?? :lol:

Good to see ya finally made it out to Rob's for the one-on-one. Nothing like it! Sweet nugget!

We gotta get together again before it gets too hot!

Kajun

Funny you post that check out my next thread....

Archived