Greaterville and Coronado Forest Reopened

Good morning gentlemen,

The Forest is reopened down here (as indicated in another post). I've been getting out with my TDI as often as possible. I'd really like to head out with some guys. If anyone is headed to Gville and I can tag along let me know. I'm new to detecting but I've been going to Gville as often as possible for the last 2 years (minus a one year vacation to Afghanistan).

Keith

Hey Kieth, sorry we havent been able to hook up ill be going very soon for a 3 day to G.V. tuesday though thursday either this week or next give me a call and we will get you into some nuggets. Just a little moral support for you ,Greaterville is a tough place to detect so dont get discouraged just keep at it. Ive spent the last week digging mud out of houses in miller and the slides are just starting after the fire, one house we shoveled 4 ft of mud out of, so the secret canyon we love so much will have lots of new spots as soon as it opens. looking forward to hunting with you......Justin

Hey Border Boy that mud is horrible. I have a brother in law that lives right off miller Canyon road that mud slide just missed

his house. Luckly most of his stuff is in a storage pod in SV. He is ready to move back to Denver. I hope you get some time to get out to Greaterville.

Hey Border Boy that mud is horrible. I have a brother in law that lives right off miller Canyon road that mud slide just missed

his house. Luckly most of his stuff is in a storage pod in SV. He is ready to move back to Denver. I hope you get some time to get out to Greaterville.

Hey bro, the mud left marks 10 ft tall and 50 yards wide and i can say that i shoveled at least 50 yards out of houses(one was real bad) and stacked around 5000 sand bags for the mud still to come. Most people dont have flood coverage or mud slide either , the stream that it came down was only 15 ft wide so you can imagine what it looked like. Tell youre bro in law not to run this is very rare in our region and have never seen anything like it in 30 years, the stange thing is only 1 inch of rain brought down the mud. we should hook up sometime and find some yeller stuff....Justin

Tell youre bro in law not to run this is very rare in our region and have never seen anything like it in 30 years, the stange thing is only 1 inch of rain brought down the mud. we should hook up sometime and find some yeller stuff....Justin
They

grew up in Sierra Vista. He got a great offer from a Law office in Denver so he has a few cases open in SV plus he is helping my wifes and his step dad with putting an offer together for some property out in Skeleton Canyon. When I get some free time from work I'll let you know. We could hit Greaterville or we could go further south and west.

Azoverland I figured it would still be kind of dry we really need a couple of those all day rains.

They

grew up in Sierra Vista. He got a great offer from a Law office in Denver so he has a few cases open in SV plus he is helping my wifes and his step dad with putting an offer together for some property out in Skeleton Canyon. When I get some free time from work I'll let you know. We could hit Greaterville or we could go further south and west.

Azoverland I figured it would still be kind of dry we really need a couple of those all day rains.

Head down tomorrow morning - anyone else?

Archived