The American

Hey boys! I'm headed somewhere a little closer to home. Gonna hit the American.. I have a spot that produces flake but no chunks like the Trinity. Ill dig around and see what I get.. Hopefully I can find enough to buy a detector.. Hahahah

Ill let you know..

Ugs

Hey boys! I'm headed somewhere a little closer to home. Gonna hit the American.. I have a spot that produces flake but no chunks like the Trinity. Ill dig around and see what I get.. Hopefully I can find enough to buy a detector.. Hahahah

Ill let you know..

Ugs

Good luck!

You never know...:)

Tom

• 2 weeks later...

Well I did it boys! No detector.. My first little serious chunks.. Beautiful day and avoided being crushed by a huge rock. hahah lesson learned.

post-39067-0-65532000-1312350385_thumb.j

post-39067-0-51458600-1312350407_thumb.j

post-39067-0-18800500-1312350418_thumb.j

Well I did it boys! No detector.. My first little serious chunks.. Beautiful day and avoided being crushed by a huge rock. hahah lesson learned.

Good Job Ug!

Congrats and keep at it. :)

Those are some nice pickers/chunks

Tom

I think I have a problem though.. All of the bigger chunks were the same size and from what I could tell they fit through my screen sideways. Im not sure how they even made it through.. Im kinda wondering if I tossed something nice away and didn't know it cause I currently dont have a detector to scan my tailings. Im already starting to have bad dreams about this. lol

Archived