Good Time With New Friends

Just wanted to say thank you to Mark and Paul for Having me down to their place and to "Other Michael" for once again pointing me in the right spot for some gold. Also thanks to Rick and Robin for their hospitality, good food, and great camp set-up where we all could sit, BS and listen to the stories of the day and other adventures. It was nice to meet Chris and Steve H. and finally put faces to the names on the forums. I had a great time and hope to get their again soon...maybe when it is a little cooler! I will be out of commission for a little while as I somehow fried the GB2 right before I left. Maybe I will catch up on chores around the house that have been long neglected...or not. Either way I am looking forward to the next trip and seeing everyone again. Thanks for the good Time.

Cuz'n Dave

Cuz'n Dave,

We had a blast around camp and hunting the gold. I hunted with Mike today, he had more bear stories and more gold to add to his poke. Send that GB2 into Fisher, they'll fix it up!

C'ya soon,

LuckyLundy

LuckyLundy

Nice gold! I'm getting ready to box the GB2 up and send it off. Hopefully they will be able to get it going and tuned up. Looking forward to getting back out around here and back down there. That dime looks pretty awesome. Haven't talked to Mike yet. Good Luck! See ya next time.

Cuz'n Dave

Archived