UnWraping the GP5000

Thanks DOC, ROB. I got my copy today, its hot here, no detecting for me, re-runs on TV, I'll be watching these for the next few days over and over, I'll give you all my personal thoughts after I watch them. Starting tonight! Thanks DOC for the service. Grubstake

Well I just finished watching JP'S Unwrapping the GP5000, I'm impressed, he explains it very well, and its deffenitle a mono coil detector, although, a DD is needed sometimes like working under power lines or maybe in a salt lake, JP put alot of work into this DVD set, and its well worth the money, I can see now, I'll be watching mine many times, Lots of info, and so much on the timings, your mind gets over loaded, just trying to take it all in, He does a good job explaining timings, and settings, I have watched all his DVD's and this is the best to date. in my mind, Although I would have like him to find a big hunk in this, it did show good depth and the ability to get the small stuff. One thing, I had a hard time with the first DVD, undestanding JP, but he does abetter job in this one, Seems like volume is much better, all the way through till the end. If you got a 5000, you better get the DVD set, it explains so much, I just can't even take it all in at one setting, I'll watch it a few more times, Like twice a week until I get to cooler weather so I can hunt. Grubstake

Hi Gary,

I'll be back out on the porch tomorrow, waiting for the mail truck to go by.

Not sure if it will be a white truck or a brown truck, but I will be anxiously

waiting to see what they bring me or not...

I know what you mean about getting an overload with information!

Take care, my friend...

~LARGO~

Hey Gary, one of the main points I got ahold of, was that in the fine gold timings, you can lose depth and sens. with a DD coil. Those timings were made to max out a mono. And they do. Lots more info. I'll watch it many times. For sure. Grubstake

Yo All...I just ordered the JP "Seta Project" for the ML4500 from Doc and less than 36 hours later had it in hand...Thanks for the super fast service Doc! ... I can't wait to get into it...I'm sure it'll put significant nuggets into my poke ... Great Job, Jonathan ... Cheers, Unc

When Jonathan did his first DVD's he did not have the technically advanced equipment he does now. His new wireless microphone systems costs thousands of dollars. This is what delivers the high quality sound in these DVD's. He has learned a lot along the way and he has invested a lot of money in top notch video, audio equipment and editing equipment.

Doc

Well I just finished watching JP'S Unwrapping the GP5000, I'm impressed, he explains it very well, and its deffenitle a mono coil detector, although, a DD is needed sometimes like working under power lines or maybe in a salt lake, JP put alot of work into this DVD set, and its well worth the money, I can see now, I'll be watching mine many times, Lots of info, and so much on the timings, your mind gets over loaded, just trying to take it all in, He does a good job explaining timings, and settings, I have watched all his DVD's and this is the best to date. in my mind, Although I would have like him to find a big hunk in this, it did show good depth and the ability to get the small stuff. One thing, I had a hard time with the first DVD, undestanding JP, but he does abetter job in this one, Seems like volume is much better, all the way through till the end. If you got a 5000, you better get the DVD set, it explains so much, I just can't even take it all in at one setting, I'll watch it a few more times, Like twice a week until I get to cooler weather so I can hunt. Grubstake

Well Guys, all i can say is this DVD Set knocked it out of the park. on the 5000. I wish we had flat ground around Mariposa, like JP does there, its all up hill or down hill here and so brushy, no way could you chain it. You need a chain just keep you on the side of some of these hills, Right DOC! Ha! Ha! Grubstake

Looks like down the road, I'll have to get a mono Platypus, so I can hunt the wet grass up here this winter,

I got my DVD of Unwrapping the GPX 5000 from Rob this Monday.I looked at the first one that day and the other yesterday.The only bad part of it is I don't have the GPX5000.

It is well worth your money to get it.On the second DVD I wanted to step into the picture to help JP to dig that one nugget in solid rock.

I don't think you'll see me out there pulling a chain behind me.I have used pins with flags on them and I'd line them up and as I come to one I'd move it over to the other side.It worked as good as the chain did and won't pull your pants down.That way you don't get your piggy bank slot burn.Ha Ha

Chuck Anders

Rob- Thanks for the quick response getting JP's new DVD to me. WOW I wish I had this when I first got my GPX5000. I've found a lot of GOLD with it already...........BUT with some of the tips and tricks he shows in the DVD I'm going to hit the patches again. I'm sure I left some behind. Dave

Archived