Second day out with Gold Bug 2

Today was my second time out using my new Gold bug 2, this time I played with the settings and didnt have everything maxed out.I was going over old heaps I have detected before with other detectors GMT, Exterra 70 and minelab 18000. The Gold bug made me realize just how much I have missed.It also showed me just how small it will pick up gold. There are a couple of pieces of wire gold not much thicker than hair. I had a great day 33 tiny pieces of gold whether you can call them nuggets I dont know but everyone of those pieces are very welcome Total weight for the 33 pieces is 1.3 grms Great day great machine cant wait to get back. Seeya Neilo2gb.jpg

.....these GB2's have proven themselves to all they just don't let much stuff get... so if you know you are getting that..and a big chunker shows up it will sound like a man-hole cover!!!!

Good job....

I love my GB2!!!

I will be using it next weekend when I go out for a weeks vacation!!!!

I pray it beeps me a chunk big enough to pay for two medical mission trips, one to the north island of Fiji-via New Zealand in October--- and one to the Bolivian Amazon Riverboat Medical Mission trip...[4 med personnel and crew]

i estimate the nugget would weigh in around 3.5 to 4 ounces....so that's it! Now all i have to do is get out there and pick it up..... :rolleyes:

Archived