Trade in towards GPX-5000

Well... JP's gone and done it again... I just finished watching the new DVD set and it's official.... I NEED Fine Gold Timings... (yes, it's a need, not a want.. boys, you know how it works... Yes hon, I NEED that new tool..grin).

Does anyone know of any dealers who takes trade in's on an almost new (less than 2 hours) GPX-4500 and equally like new E-Trac towards the purchase of a GPX-5000?

I"m finding that I am not using my E-Trac "at all" as I had planned and with this new REQUIREMENT to have Fine Gold.. I've totally lost the plot/gone mental.... :girl:

Jennifer

http://www.prelovedplacer.com/forums

Well... JP's gone and done it again... I just finished watching the new DVD set and it's official.... I NEED Fine Gold Timings... (yes, it's a need, not a want.. boys, you know how it works... Yes hon, I NEED that new tool..grin).

Does anyone know of any dealers who takes trade in's on an almost new (less than 2 hours) GPX-4500 and equally like new E-Trac towards the purchase of a GPX-5000?

I"m finding that I am not using my E-Trac "at all" as I had planned and with this new REQUIREMENT to have Fine Gold.. I've totally lost the plot/gone mental.... :girl:

Jennifer

http://www.prelovedplacer.com/forums

jennifer dont forget now jp is a good salesman..lol.lol

• Admin

Hey Guys,

JP might be a great salesman, but I can tell you he knows his stuff. The GPX5000 DVD is top notch, can't keep them in stock. Blew through 40 of them in just a couple of days with a bunch of guys still calling about them. I couldn't imagine how much time and effort it took to make this DVD. Job well done!

Just my thoughts,

Rob Allison

I agree Rob.

Whatever salesmanship JP utilizes in his DVD's

is well-intended and from direct experience.

If his clarity explaining some of the intricacies of the GPX 5000

helps someone come to the decision to buy one, good for him,

they were probably 99 percent there anyway.

I said it in another post, but it bears repeating;

The section in the first disk about Ground Balancing

is worth the price of the DVD

and something almost everyone can benefit from.

Flak

REMEMBER SOMETHING

JP is not a Minelab dealer. So while he is a supporter of Minelab, it's not because he makes money off of selling them.

He loves Minelabs, because unlike the rest of us, Minelab machines help JP find enough gold to actually support his family. He is a full time prospector.

He has intentionally not become a Minelab dealer so he could keep his credibility intact.

Doc

jennifer dont forget now jp is a good salesman..lol.lol

If passion for something I believe in 100% is good salesmanship then I'm guilty as charged. :girl: But I always put my money where my mouth is so here's a picture of the gold I've found using Fine Gold in the past week or so using the exact same settings in our DVD in combination with either the new Blitz Mono or a 17" NF elliptical! 300+ dinksters at AU$55 per gram, average 10 grams per day is good wages and a damn healthy activity to boot. :rolleyes::wub:

JP

300nuggets.jpg

Jonathan Porter is a very fine gentleman...his success, his skill and his honest manner are the only salemanship tactics he needs...I hope he sells a million copies. Afterall those twins are getting bigger and eating more and more...hope the family is doing well, Jonathan!

Fred